Can opposite gender Peoples be best friends?

That's called love that's developed through time and togetherness. It's indeed good to have a boyfriend or girlfriend that started from friendship then slowly developed to love.
True, starting love from friendship will last longer because we know many things about each other and we understand each other better than any other person.

True, starting love from friendship will last longer because we know many things about each other and we understand each other better than any other person.
That's true but in my case I wasn't moved by the display of affection of my friend. He was at the wrong timing.

That's true but in my case I wasn't moved by the display of affection of my friend. He was at the wrong timing.
Yeah in order to start a relationship with your friend you need to be attracted to him, and have to had the same feeling that he have, otherwise it will never work.

IF both of you have control on your feeling and if you don't feel any thing about each other then friendship with opposite gender have no problem, but the hardest thing is that you only know your part, and you don't know what the other person is thinking and you don't know how he thinks about you.
Keep friendship with those male friends who you know what they think of you.

I would say a big YES. Opposite genders can be friends and stay that way forever. I have many male friends and they have stayed my friends for decades now. Most of my closest friends are males.
It's sad that people have such convoluted mind and thinking m

It's just this current generation making things weird. Before you could have two people of the opposite gender be best friends and there is literally nothing going on, but these days it's becoming something else.

Friendship and any other relationships finally boil down to trust and respect. If it's a romantic relationship, your sexuality and sexual orientation comes into play. If it's a platonic relationship, gender is immaterial. As long as you feel the connection, bond and trust, gender doesn't matter.

Keep friendship with those male friends who you know what they think of you.
That is a good way to have good and strong bonded friendship than other ways. the world is getting out of hand so it is better to have one good friend.

That is a good way to have good and strong bonded friendship than other ways. the world is getting out of hand so it is better to have one good friend.
Yes, I do have real good male friends who are my well wishers. We were born in the 60s when human relationships had value and friendship pure.

Yes, I do have real good male friends who are my well wishers. We were born in the 60s when human relationships had value and friendship pure.
Though I was born in late 70s, I would totally agree with you. Relationship and friendship had values in those days. We lived and enjoyed our social lives to the fullest with limited resources. The little joys were counted as blessings.

Though I was born in late 70s, I would totally agree with you. Relationship and friendship had values in those days. We lived and enjoyed our social lives to the fullest with limited resources. The little joys were counted as blessings.
We all connect on Facebook. Wishing a good morning, a happy birthday or a happy anniversary or congratulating someone's achievement and even condoling someone's death doesn't cost anything and makes the person on the other side secure and important.

We all connect on Facebook. Wishing a good morning, a happy birthday or a happy anniversary or congratulating someone's achievement and even condoling someone's death doesn't cost anything and makes the person on the other side secure and important.
You are right to some extent. But in this era of digitalization and social platforms, I personally feel that the personal connection and bond is not like earlier days. People are more into faking and masking. What comes on social media might be a total contrast to the person in real life

Having a good friend who has good intentions and a good heart is a good thing, and sometimes it is very hard to find a trusted and good friend these days. Now that we are all not interested in pure friendship, we are more attracted to materials and needs.

13,123Threads
98,608Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member