• Important Update from the Founder: After a year of growth, changes are coming to Discussion Bucks. Read the full announcement here.

• Heads-up! The site will undergo scheduled maintenance on Saturday, September 21, 2024, starting at 11:00 PM UTC (7:00 PM Eastern Time). During this time, the site will be temporarily offline, but rest assured, everything will be backed up beforehand. Thank you for your understanding!

- Fords8

Can you live without having loans

I have never taken loan in my life but now a days the way the education cost is increasing I think I will have to take educational loan for the higher studies of my kids.
There is also educational loan in big companies here. Why don't you apply your kids for scholarships, They might qualify by passing the tests,

I need to check out for the scholarship. I wish they qualify for it and I may not require to take loan.
There are scholarships in higher education. Here there are scholarships as long as the candidate is qualified.

In schools I have heard of scholarships but I don't know if it prevalent in the colleges.
You can go to the school and ask there or see the info on the web, and check the websites of the school your kids want to enroll.

You can go to the school and ask there or see the info on the web, and check the websites of the school your kids want to enroll.

They are still in 11th grade so I still have two years for their higher education.

They are still in 11th grade so I still have two years for their higher education.
I think, there is a scholarship for that level here dunno know your country, but still ask the parents around.

I think, there is a scholarship for that level here dunno know your country, but still ask the parents around.

Yes, we have . I need to check it out. I know we have educational loan for higher studies of the kids.

I am free. Even if I don't have food to eat, I can just manage. My mind is not bothered about a loan that I have to repay. That mental freedom is what I value so much.

12,091Threads
93,200Messages
290Members
Medo24Latest member