• Important Update from the Founder: After a year of growth, changes are coming to Discussion Bucks. Read the full announcement here.

• Heads-up! The site will undergo scheduled maintenance on Saturday, September 21, 2024, starting at 11:00 PM UTC (7:00 PM Eastern Time). During this time, the site will be temporarily offline, but rest assured, everything will be backed up beforehand. Thank you for your understanding!

- Fords8

Can you tell me what things are no longer worth their price?

In my location, going to cinema to watch a movie is getting very expensive. Other than that, the price of foods and some daily necessities has also soared.

Yes, it is because of inflation. Everything is more expensive nowadays, including cinema tickets.

Haha. I agree. It used to be good to eat at Chowking, but now the quality of some of its items has declined.
Their Chow fan is so oily and I dislike it. I also noticed that their chicken is getting smaller but the price is added with some pesos,

Inflation has hit every section and it's a global issue. It's unfortunate that people struggle to pay for the basic needs like food and clothing.
It is no longer funny. The prices of things in my country is triple now. Food is becoming difficult to buy now.

ln my country the fares on the transportation sector have really hiked and the place where we used to pay for 10kes is now 30 Les which doesn't deserve at all.
It's pretty much the same issue over here, the cost of transportation has skyrocket to new heights.

Yes, it is because of inflation. Everything is more expensive nowadays, including cinema tickets.
Yes inflation has gradually taken over everything so the prices are high up. We just have to apply opportunity cost with them

It is no longer funny. The prices of things in my country is triple now. Food is becoming difficult to buy now.
It's not funny. It's actually hurting. People are putting all their hardwork and timiro earn. Despite that putting two square meals on the table is a struggle for many in this world. It's worse in some parts.

Their Chow fan is so oily and I dislike it. I also noticed that their chicken is getting smaller but the price is added with some pesos,

I have noticed that too. Their chicken seems to have gotten smaller. LOL. So, these days it is better to get chicken at McDonald’s because they serve larger portions.
Post automatically merged:

I used to dine at fast food chains such as Goldilocks and Chowking, but since the pandemic began and even afterward, I no longer do so.

I see. So, you are from the PH. I always thought you were from overseas. Anyway, eating at fast food joints has turned into a luxury. Most of them have hiked their prices, yet the quality has gone subpar.

It's pretty much the same issue over here, the cost of transportation has skyrocket to new heights.

Yes, it is happening everywhere. It is a challenging time for all of us, without a doubt.

Yes inflation has gradually taken over everything so the prices are high up. We just have to apply opportunity cost with them

Yes, prices have gone up across the board. It is essential for those with uncertain finances to put in extra effort to stay afloat.

It's not funny. It's actually hurting. People are putting all their hardwork and timiro earn. Despite that putting two square meals on the table is a struggle for many in this world. It's worse in some parts.

Yes, it is causing a lot of pain for many individuals, particularly those without stable employment or any job at all.

Last edited:
12,085Threads
93,136Messages
290Members
Medo24Latest member