Cashouts

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵4.919250
Referral Credit
I am so excited cashed out today at 2
Sites swagbucks for $10 amazon amd
Fetch which is an app for $5 amazon it is pending right now. I already got the $10 from swagbucks and with what was in my account was able to get another item on my list I needed. Have you cashed out anywhere lately?

Congratulations! I am not on any one of those sites that you have mentioned. Good that they are working for you..I recently got paid from Rakuten Insight. It was 1000 Indian rupees into my digital wallet. It's equivalent to 13 US dollars. I don't see myself cashing out anywhere except for 8 dollars on RIF that I have made a request for payment and should get it by 15 of the month.

I have made numerous cashouts from Swagbucks over the years, but I rarely go back there as I find their surveys boring. Right now I am cashing out from Bizdustry a lot. If you have decent writing skills, that site is a good place to earn money.

I have made numerous cashouts from Swagbucks over the years, but I rarely go back there as I find their surveys boring. Right now I am cashing out from Bizdustry a lot. If you have decent writing skills, that site is a good place to earn money.
I am a part of Bizdustry..I became a member there when postloop shut down and it was taken by Bizdustry. I was discouraged to be active there as I was not clear about their earnings strategy. I read on Forum Coin that only few members are paid there. I have a decent writing skill and I would like to make money there. How to go about it? I am not very active there.

I am a part of Bizdustry..I became a member there when postloop shut down and it was taken by Bizdustry. I was discouraged to be active there as I was not clear about their earnings strategy. I read on Forum Coin that only few members are paid there. I have a decent writing skill and I would like to make money there. How to go about it? I am not very active there.
We cannot withdraw our money on Biz unless you're a valued contributor. I am a premium and VIP member on Biz but cannot withdraw my money. Anyway it's just a peanut money 9 USD. I will donate it to them.

We cannot withdraw our money on Biz unless you're a valued contributor. I am a premium and VIP member on Biz but cannot withdraw my money. Anyway it's just a peanut money 9 USD. I will donate it to them.
Oh! I see..Do you have any idea as to how one becomes a valued contributor there? I hope that there is nothing to pay for to become a valued contributor. 9 dollars would mean a lot to me for my online earnings. But, not a big amount otherwise. I have lost that kind of amount with few sites that just shut down without any alert.

Oh! I see..Do you have any idea as to how one becomes a valued contributor there? I hope that there is nothing to pay for to become a valued contributor. 9 dollars would mean a lot to me for my online earnings. But, not a big amount otherwise. I have lost that kind of amount with few sites that just shut down without any alert.
All you have to do is be consistent in posting quality posts but I don't know if they will recommend us to that status.We'll be paid at 2 cents only per post. For me, I can't anymore manage. I'm contented on DBucks and RIF.

I received a payment recently from Bodis, a domain parking company. I pay thousands of dollars for domain renewals, so the amount I receive is very less.

The first requirement to start making money there by becoming a valuable contributor is to be active, if you are not active you will not be able to start making money

I have not got paid yet from RIF and I have been with them since AugustI am working hard to get there. I am glad I have these sites I mentionedI do good with them.
Post automatically merged:

The first requirement to start making money there by becoming a valuable contributor is to be active, if you are not active you will not be able to start making money
Never heard of this site how long does it take you to reach cashout with this site?

No, becoming a valued contributor is free. As for how to go about it, I earned mine after I helped the lead admin with his offerwall platform. Posting quality articles into the Bizdustry article section would be a good way to stand out, as well as to start a bunch of new threads in subforums that you are interested in. If your posts aren't spam, copying and pasting from other users, or written by A.I., I'm confident that you'll be upgraded.

Right now we're looking to improve site SEO, so if you want to pull out a SEO tool and start threads on keywords that are similar to the site's themes, that will take you far as well. You're basically looking to stand out in a forum filled with low quality posts with poor grammar and misspelled words and a ton of spam. I'm a staff member there, so I would know. It's not really that hard to do.
All you have to do is be consistent in posting quality posts but I don't know if they will recommend us to that status.We'll be paid at 2 cents only per post. For me, I can't anymore manage. I'm contented on DBucks and RIF.
2 cents per post is more than DBucks pays out. This site pays only fragments of a cent per post. There's also a new feature that the admin has introduced at Bizdustry that allows VCs to earn up to 15 USD a month. Even if you're not a staff member, the site is still worth investing in. In your case, since you write well, a better course would be to earn the VC status and cash out your 9 dollars, along with the 15 and what you get from the 2 cent post rate. That's 24 USD for the first month, a lot in the get paid to post world.

Never heard of this site how long does it take you to reach cashout with this site?
Bizdustry? It depends. First you need to earn Valued Contributor, and so it depends on how long it takes you to get there. Then you need to earn 5 dollars to reach cashout, and then wait for the admin to pay you on the 25th of each month.

Last edited:
@Tina30219 Well, unfortunately for the matter that you know (see PVT messages), I cannot collect money as my mobile phone has been confiscated by the police, therefore I no longer have access to my Paypal account nor to my wallets. But maybe I can just aim to get Amazon gift-cards. At least I hope...

@Tina30219 Well, unfortunately for the matter that you know (see PVT messages), I cannot collect money as my mobile phone has been confiscated by the police, therefore I no longer have access to my Paypal account nor to my wallets. But maybe I can just aim to get Amazon gift-cards. At least I hope...
That is very discouraging, I hope that his situation will improve soon, as deprivation of liberty is one of the worst things you can face.

How long have you been in this situation?

I received a payment recently from Bodis, a domain parking company. I pay thousands of dollars for domain renewals, so the amount I receive is very less.
So is this same as domain flipping? I read people make good money off it.

That is very discouraging, I hope that his situation will improve soon, as deprivation of liberty is one of the worst things you can face.

How long have you been in this situation?
You know that I was arrested on September 2nd and spent a whole month in prison until October 3rd, only after that day they sent me under house arrest but with decidedly strict rules! You must know that I cannot know anything about what awaits me until the day of my trial in court. In Italy, waiting times for trials range from a minimum of 6 months to a maximum of 18, depending on the crime and various circumstances. But above all remember that unfortunately the verdict of the trial could send me back to prison!

13,035Threads
98,059Messages
304Members
bhagvatprasadamLatest member