Charles treats Prince George as 'future' King

Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵7.024300
Referral Credit
When Princess Kate and Prince William welcomed their first child, Prince George, royal expert observations noted King Charles' softer side emerging instantly. While he was still a baby, Prince George received lavished gifts from the Rohal family. When he turned 1 year Charles reportedly spared no expense in gifting him a Shepherds Hut valued at £18,000, according to reports from OK Magazine. Princess Kate and Prince William treat their son as future king.

William and Kate have three children — George,10,  Princess Charlotte, 8, and Prince Louis, 5
William and Kate have three children — George,10, Princess

1717485462012.png

That's is royalty for you. You would always be treated like the king that you are and would soon become.
Yeah, and they are lucky. One time I told my sister how nice if I was born in America, lol. My sister punished me.

Yeah, and they are lucky. One time I told my sister how nice if I was born in America, lol. My sister punished me.
Haha, don't we all want to be born in. America. It is a nice country to be despite their issues

Haha, don't we all want to be born in. America. It is a nice country to be despite their issues
I like to live there because there are many jobs, lol. I also like their culture , liberals. But I was young that time 3rd year high school. I learned after the spirit of nationalism.

Last edited:
I like to live there because there are many jobs, lol. I also like their future, liberals. But I was young that time 3rd year high school. I learned after the spirit of nationalism.
Yeah you can get the best education there if you want it. You know it is a matter of choice there

Yeah you can get the best education there if you want it. You know it is a matter of choice there
I no longer aspire to go to United States of America specifically in Las Vegas , Nevada. I am now enjoying my offline and online businesses.

p
I no longer aspire to go to United States of America specifically in Las Vegas , Nevada. I am now enjoying my offline and online businesses.
Good that you have diverted your attention. You would more focus now on what makes you ever happier

p

Good that you have diverted your attention. You would more focus now on what makes you ever happier
Yes, he he I hope there's no problem along the way while I'm still establishing my milk tea business to it's next level. I hope so.

Yes, he he I hope there's no problem along the way while I'm still establishing my milk tea business to it's next level. I hope so.
Sure,I join my faith with yours hopefully you would just get it to the level that you have always wanted

Sure,I join my faith with yours hopefully you would just get it to the level that you have always wanted
Let's hope we could be level with some lives of the royal family lol. They're insanely lucky.

When Princess Kate and Prince William welcomed their first child, Prince George, royal expert observations noted King Charles' softer side emerging instantly. While he was still a baby, Prince George received lavished gifts from the Rohal family. When he turned 1 year Charles reportedly spared no expense in gifting him a Shepherds Hut valued at £18,000, according to reports from OK Magazine. Princess Kate and Prince William treat their son as future king.

William and Kate have three children — George,10,  Princess Charlotte, 8, and Prince Louis, 5
William and Kate have three children — George,10, Princess

View attachment 1043
The little George have kingly disposition. Who will not like such a cute baby boy. Well, George is his grandson and future heir to the throne, he is obliged by nature to love and admire his status.

The little George have kingly disposition. Who will not like such a cute baby boy. Well, George is his grandson and future heir to the throne, he is obliged by nature to love and admire his status.
That's right, this little boy is also brave, lovable and kind. He knows his future position as King. Hoping her mom, Kate will get healed from cancer so she could assist and witness her son sitting in the thrown.

This is good news. Hopefully the all get well soon. Not good to be sick for a long time
But the King is getting weaker by the day. The palace is preparing for a worse to come. But let's pray for a miracle to prolong his life. Long Live the King.

13,202Threads
99,065Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member