Chemical found in Cheerios, Quaker Oats, and other oat-based foods linked to potential health issues

Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵6.772700
Referral Credit
Do you eat oats? I ate oats years ago but for 4 years now, I no longer eat oats and am thankful because of its finding that oats and others mentioned contain a chemical bad for the human body.

A pesticide linked to reproductive and developmental issues in animals was found in oat-based foods sold in the U.S., including under major brand names like Cheerios and Quaker Oats, according to a recent peer-reviewed study. All these are found in my place. This is a crazy thing, why wasn't this learned before? The Department of Health has to check the products before giving a full go and licensing.

Chlormequat was detected in 80 percent of people tested in three geographical regions of the U.S. between 2017 and 2023, according to the finding by the Environmental Working Group (EWG) and published in the Journal of Exposure Science and Environmental Epidemiology.

How bad, this might be one reason for the massive mortality rate worldwide because of the food containing a pesticide in quacker oats , cherrios and others.

So what would be the remedy now since farmers would continue to use pesticide to kill pests from attacking their farm.
I seldom see oaths here now in the mall perhaps they were banned from traveling to my country after this news was exposed around the world.

I seldom see oaths here now in the mall perhaps they were banned from traveling to my country after this news was exposed around the world.
I'm not even an oats eater but I'm worried about getting this chemical from other foods since pesticides is the caused of this as farmers will continue to use them

I'm not even an oats eater but I'm worried about getting this chemical from other foods since pesticides is the caused of this as farmers will continue to use them
I like oats but I just like to stop eating it for no reason. This time I will never think about buying it. It is dangerous It has added deadly chemical .

I like oats but I just like to stop eating it for no reason. This time I will never think about buying it. It is dangerous It has added deadly chemical .
Yes, that's the right way to go. it would be better you avoid taking it for now since you have read about the killing chemical in it

Yes, that's the right way to go. it would be better you avoid taking it for now since you have read about the killing chemical in it
I've noticed there's no single box of oaths sold. Perhaps they are afraid that buyers may put to risk and their business reputation will be at stake.

Oh wow this is serious, though I don't eat it that much, but there are does I know that eats it a lot cause they assumed it was more healthy. Is there a remedy for this besides banning it ?

Oh wow this is serious, though I don't eat it that much, but there are does I know that eats it a lot cause they assumed it was more healthy. Is there a remedy for this besides banning it ?
I think they're forced to reverse their procedures in processing their oats. Maybe the chemicals stick to the oats against pests. It's better not to buy oats.

I think they're forced to reverse their procedures in processing their oats. Maybe the chemicals stick to the oats against pests. It's better not to buy oats.
Yes, maybe one can abstain from taking oats for now until one can be certain that they are safe again for consumption. it is not good to buy poison with one hard earned money

Yes, maybe one can abstain from taking oats for now until one can be certain that they are safe again for consumption. it is not good to buy poison with one hard earned money
That also depends on the department of health if continue selling oats not unless if found out safe to eat.

That also depends on the department of health if continue selling oats not unless if found out safe to eat.
Yes, I'm just it would be in the news when it becomes safe again. Good that this was put out there for everyone to know.

Yes, I'm just it would be in the news when it becomes safe again. Good that this was put out there for everyone to know.
Your country may have known it you may hear news about it in the coming days. Those oath manufacturers better not cheat people if want to continue their business.

Your country may have known it you may hear news about it in the coming days. Those oath manufacturers better not cheat people if want to continue their business.
Yeah it is good that news outlet spread this news. it does alert a lot of people to be aware.

Do you eat oats? I ate oats years ago but for 4 years now, I no longer eat oats and am thankful because of its finding that oats and others mentioned contain a chemical bad for the human body.

A pesticide linked to reproductive and developmental issues in animals was found in oat-based foods sold in the U.S., including under major brand names like Cheerios and Quaker Oats, according to a recent peer-reviewed study. All these are found in my place. This is a crazy thing, why wasn't this learned before? The Department of Health has to check the products before giving a full go and licensing.

Chlormequat was detected in 80 percent of people tested in three geographical regions of the U.S. between 2017 and 2023, according to the finding by the Environmental Working Group (EWG) and published in the Journal of Exposure Science and Environmental Epidemiology.

How bad, this might be one reason for the massive mortality rate worldwide because of the food containing a pesticide in quacker oats , cherrios and others.
I don't usually take oats as it is but make, idlis and pancakes out of them mixing other ingredients.

Yeah it is good that news outlet spread this news. it does alert a lot of people to be aware.
People must know to avoid getting sick. There is a total ban on selling oats here originated abroad. The local ats are under the inspection of the Department of Food.

People must know to avoid getting sick. There is a total ban on selling oats here originated abroad. The local ats are under the inspection of the Department of Food.
That's good they are taking the right steps in the right direction. Anything thsy will help keep people safe and healthy should be encouraged

That's good they are taking the right steps in the right direction. Anything thsy will help keep people safe and healthy should be encouraged
That must be the right thing to avoid the escalation of the negative effects of oats. There is nos single pack of oats sold here in my place and perhaps throughout Philippines.

13,176Threads
98,912Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member