• Support Discussion Bucks in the Agora Referral Contest!

Join us in the Agora forums referral contest and help Discussion Bucks rise to the top! Every referral counts.

Click Here to Support Us!

Cultural factors and entrepreneurial success

That is one way for entrepreneurs to succeed in their businesses to study the cultures of the different places. There is a country like my country having people with different cultures like Muslims, Tausugs, Tagalogs, and the Cebuanos. They have different cultures.

It is ot hard to conduct surveys online. You just prepare the accurate survey questionnaire. You have to make sure that those questions answer your aims and goals, attainable and measurable.

Well, there are many people who do not use internet for answering surveys. Many people use internet for fun. They use YouTube and use internet for ordering food. So, usage of online surveys is pretty much limited in here.

Well, there are many people who do not use internet for answering surveys. Many people use internet for fun. They use YouTube and use internet for ordering food. So, usage of online surveys is pretty much limited in here.
You might be right, but in my case, I will tap my friends on Facebook proposing to them to answer my survey questionnaire to get accurate data. It is not advisable to post-survey questionnaires anywhere on te wb.

The culture of a place plays an important role on whether a particular business can succeed in that terrain. The culture to a large extent determines market and buying patterns in that place. It makes no sense to do business that negates the culture. You can't be selling women's trousers in a place where it's forbidden for women to wear trousers. Who would buy?

It is necessary to conduct a direct inquiry or read on the web about the culture of a place where you want to market your products. You might not be fortunate if offer products against their culture.

You might be right, but in my case, I will tap my friends on Facebook proposing to them to answer my survey questionnaire to get accurate data. It is not advisable to post-survey questionnaires anywhere on te wb.

There are many different kinds of cultures. There is a working culture and there is a kind of environmental culture in a workplace and I think that both of them matter a lot. This is because both of them are quite relevant to how your employees will perform in the workplace.

Absolutely! Even though we may all reside in the same country, our beliefs, dietary needs, and preferences can vary widely. For example, there are certain regions where red meat is not commonly consumed. Therefore, launching a business that specializes in selling red meat in that area would not be a wise decision.

11,642Threads
90,713Messages
284Members
JCVLon499Latest member