Service Offer - DBucks Loans - Monthly Payback Edition | Discussion Bucks

Service Offer DBucks Loans - Monthly Payback Edition

• Exciting News: Updated Subscription Plans and Lower Transfer Fees! 🚀

We're thrilled to announce that we've revamped our subscription plans to offer you more value and flexibility! Plus, we've lowered our transfer fees for your convenience. Click here to read the full announcement and see all the exciting changes. Upgrade your experience today! 🎉

For members offering services.

Joshua Farrell

Works in a Velociraptor Free Workplace
Staff member
Administrator
Gold Supporter
Novice Scribe
Sep 21, 2023
D Bucks
💵70.942750
Referral Credit
CryptoCrest of Prosperity NFT [Ultra Rare]
DBucks Small and Large Loans
Monthly Payback Edition

This thread is dedicated mainly for those who are looking to open an exchange thread located in the marketplace area, or to request a small loan to be able to claim a withdraw from the forum. Any requests for a large loan, whose purpose is to just cash out from the forum, will be refused service.

Are you looking to offer exchange services here at Discussion Bucks? If so, then this is for you. This loan service, allows you to claim DBucks for an exchange, where you are expecting quite a bit of DBucks spent to pay people to do stuff for you, and potentially to get the investment back by having others pay you for completion of services. This also can be used to get a withdraw from the forum.

Part of the loan agreement made in this thread, is that you agree to pay back what you got as a loan, back on an atleast monthly basis, or based on an agreed upon pay back plan. Because of the amounts involved, it is expected that you actively get involved with exchanges, to make sure you have the capital to be able to meet the monthly payback requirements, or to pay it back IN FULL.

Requirement(s) Before ANY Loans are Given Out
Before you can request a loan in DBucks from me, you must complete the following, for the appropriate loan size designated next to each requirement. These requirements are a MUST. If you don't complete these tasks, I won't send you the requested loan.

Small Loan Requirements:
  1. You must create 100 Threads around the forum, and to have not plagiarized any of the content in any of the threads you make. If you must copy something to help start a thread, you are REQUIRED to link to where you got part of your thread from, and to not have more than 10% of that item copied.
  2. If you are to copy a thread you made previously on a separate forum to help get the total required thread amount, you MUST MAKE IT UNIQUE. This means to either change how you wrote it in the first place, or provide a different context to your question or topic of discussion.
  3. In addition to the above, your opening posts in the threads you make, must have atleast 30 words. This is easily attainable, if it is a question thread and you give an answer or your opinion, in addition to the question you ask.
Large Loan Requirement:
  1. You must create 250 Threads around the forum, and follow all requirements mentioned in the small loan version of this thread count amount, and follow item 2 in the small loan amount to the letter.
  2. In addition to the above, your opening posts om the threads you make, must have atleast 45 words. This is easily attainable, if it is a question thread and you give an answer or your opinion, in addition to the question you ask.
  3. You must also have atleast 1 service thread or exchange, somewhere in Discussion Buck's Exchange Central Area. This can be a service to post on forum owners' forums, write up articles, advertising services of any type, bounties, graphics making or anything else where you would be advertising a service of some type for people on this forum.

Payback Options
The following are options that can be used to pay your DBucks Loan back.

Payback Option: DBucks
The direct link to the donation tab with my username alrready filled out to pay back in DBucks, is https://discussionbucks.com/dbtech-credits/currency/d-bucks.2/?user_id=23&tab=donate
Once on that page, the first thing you will need to do, is fill in the balance you are paying back, per monthly minimums and any extra above it you want to pay. Then fill out the message to include "DBucks Loan Payment".

Payback Option: MicroLikes
Follow these instructions to pay back your loan in MicroLikes.
  1. Log in to your account at MicroLikes.com.
  2. Navigate to the left sidebar and click on the 'MicroLikes amount' field.
  3. Enter the number of MicroLikes you wish to exchange as payment for the loan.
  4. In the 'Send To' field, input 'joshuafarrell' as the recipient username.
  5. In the Message field, type: "Discussion Bucks Loan Repayment - [Your Discussion Bucks Username]".
  6. After the transaction posts in your "MicroLikes Transactions History" and is seen as "Pending", click/tap on the blue "confirm" button.
  7. Congratulations! Payment is then sent!

Small Loan Information
Loan Minimum Request
: 1.00 DBucks
Loan Maximum Request: 5.00 DBucks
Initial Fee, Added to Payback Total: 250% of Requested Value
Expected Balance to Pay Back in addition to the Initial Fee: Loan Requested Amount + 250% of the value of the loan.
Minimum Fixed Payback Installments: 2.5 DBucks Monthly, till paid in full.
Fixed Fees Added for Missed and Partial Payments: 2.5 DBucks Added to Total for all missed payments. Missed payments, are any month where you did not pay back atleast half of the monthly installment balance. If you paid 50% or more of the monthly installment but didn't pay the full amount for the month, the fee is the value of the remaining monthly balance you did not pay, plus 1.25 DBuck added to your current posted loan balance.
Formula used for calculators, to determine how much you need to pay back:
x+(x*2.5)=
x, being requested loan value (the amount you want as a loan).
1.5, being the initial fee tacked onto the total to pay back.
Example: 1+(1*2.5)=
The above example, shows a loan requested value being 1 DBucks, being added to the fee charge being multiplied against the requested loan amount. The amount it puts out after the formula is put in, is 3.5. 3.5, being the amount that needs to be paid back.

So the formula with the answer given for the total to pay it back, looks like:
1+(1*2.5)=3.5

To figure out how much you will need to pay back in full, use the formula above, and replace the x with the loan amount you want to claim, then input that number in the two spots that x is located in the formula, and you will get your answer on how much you need to pay back.

Small Loan Terms That MUST Be Agreed To
By applying for a loan from this thread, using the below form, you agree to:
  • Use the loan, strictly for withdrawing that amount, or to be used in an exchange that you are offering to pay people with it;
  • Not to ask for a loan, just to withdraw and disappear from the forum;
  • Required to Pay back the loan on a monthly basis, based off of the Fixed Payback Installments Amount;
  • Contact me regarding your ability to pay it back, if you end up having issues with being able to pay back the monthly installments, or the entire thing in general.
  • To post daily or to get business to earn the amount back, in order to build up your balance and repay the loan;
  • To Make sure all content created by you, via threads and replies, are of good quality, and are posted in the appropriate section of the forum that it belongs in.
Refusal to agree to the above, will get you reported once it is figured out you will not abide by the above terms.

Large Loan Information
Loan Minimum Request
: 25.00 DBucks
Loan Maximum Request: 50.00 DBucks
Initial Fee, Added to Payback Total: 250% of Requested Value
Expected Balance to Pay Back in addition to the Initial Fee: Loan Requested Amount + 250% of the value of the loan.
Minimum Fixed Payback Installments: 5 DBucks Monthly, till paid in full.
Fixed Fees Added for Missed and Partial Payments: 5 DBucks Added to Total for all missed payments. Missed payments, are any month where you did not pay back atleast half of the monthly installment balance. If you paid 50% or more of the monthly installment but didn't pay the full amount for the month, the fee is the value of the remaining monthly balance you did not pay, plus 2.5 DBucks added to your current posted loan balance.

Large Loan Terms That MUST Be Agreed To
By applying for a loan from this thread, using the below form, you agree to:
  • Use the loan, strictly for services you are offering to pay people with it;
  • To also get business to earn the amount back, in order to build up your balance and repay the loan;
  • Not to ask for a loan, to cash out with it;
  • Pay back the loan on a monthly basis, based off of the Fixed Payback Installments Amount;
  • Contact me regarding your ability to pay it back, if you end up having issues with being able to pay back the monthly installments, or the entire thing in general.
  • Make sure all content created by you, via threads and replies, are of good quality, and are posted in the appropriate section of the forum that it belongs in.
Refusal to agree to the above, will get you reported once it is figured out you will not abide by the above terms.

Form to Request Loan
*MUST BE FILLED IN COMPLETELY*

Code:
Loan Amount Being Requested:

What Service Are You Requesting This For: (withdrawing for small loans, or to participate in a service posted here on the forum)

Link to Where You Are Planning to Use Loan:

Do you agree to the terms of the loan?:
(Yes or No)

Do you acknowledge that if you don't make a monthly payment, that your balance to pay back will increase?:
(Yes or No)

Do you also acknowledge that if you do not make a full payment for the month, that your balance will increase, as mentioned in the missed balance or partial payment made section listed above?:
(Yes or No)

Do you also acknowledge that you need to contact me, if you are having issues with being able to pay the monthly balance off?:
(Yes or No)

Do you also acknowledge that you need to make sure all content you post, is of good quality, and is posted in their correct areas?:
(Yes or No)

I will be double checking your answer on this last question. Do you meet the requirements needed for requesting a loan in the amount you need?:
(Yes or No)

Thank you for consideration in using this service!

Last edited:
Wow this is very commendable to offer such a service for the members in this site,great innovation and i will spread the word to all those who just might be interested to take the deal.Thank you for what you are doing for us.

• Like Button
Reactions: Joshua Farrell
So thoughtful of you to have come up with this great offer, i will recommend this to anyone

• Like Button
For the first 5 loans claimed, I am only requiring a minimum post count and account age. The topic requirement part of the loan service, will then be re-enforced after I have given out 5 loans.

Minimum Post Count: 250 Total Posts
Account Age: 30 days.

• Love
Reactions: Carson20t
Again, the above still stands. I haven't yet given out a single loan, and am willing to forgo any initial requirements to request, outside of what I posted on February 12, which is 250 post count and atleast 30 days since you registered to the forum.

Also what might help with payback, is that I am willing to take MicroLikes as payment for paying loans back, as per announcement made by @Devin, MicroLikes can be redeemed for DBucks.

I'll add that option above in the pay back options.

• Like Button
Reactions: Carson20t
This is the payback options. I've included direct links to the donate page here with my account already filled in for it, and included instructions on how to send it in MicroLikes.

Payback Options
The following are options that can be used to pay your DBucks Loan back.

Payback Option: DBucks
The direct link to the donation tab with my username alrready filled out to pay back in DBucks, is https://discussionbucks.com/dbtech-credits/currency/d-bucks.2/?user_id=23&tab=donate
Once on that page, the first thing you will need to do, is fill in the balance you are paying back, per monthly minimums and any extra above it you want to pay. Then fill out the message to include "DBucks Loan Payment".

Payback Option: MicroLikes
Follow these instructions to pay back your loan in MicroLikes.
  1. Log in to your account at MicroLikes.com.
  2. Navigate to the left sidebar and click on the 'MicroLikes amount' field.
  3. Enter the number of MicroLikes you wish to exchange as payment for the loan.
  4. In the 'Send To' field, input 'joshuafarrell' as the recipient username.
  5. In the Message field, type: "Discussion Bucks Loan Repayment - [Your Discussion Bucks Username]".
  6. After the transaction posts in your "MicroLikes Transactions History" and is seen as "Pending", click/tap on the blue "confirm" button.
  7. Congratulations! Payment is then sent!

I have accessed the Loan service,it is quite flexible if you ask me as long as you understand the terms and conditions.You might want to try it out.Best of luck to those who will try to access this product.

• Like Button
Added note for clarification on why the upfront fees added to the balance to pay back are so much:

The forum has a 20% fee tacked on to all donations sent through the forum's donation function. I send out all loans requested, with something like 21% in addition to the loan I am sending, to cover the fee. This fee would normally be taken out of the loan you would normally receive, but since I am adding to the total on what is sent, it makes more sense on why my fees are so high to start with.

Basically if I had ran a loan service with a 25% fee added to the total, that would barely even cover the fees that I have to pay to send out the amount requested in a loan. 50% fee added to the total barely covers my ability to offer the service, if someone decides to not pay me back for several months before even deciding to start paying on a schedule.

So, to clarify, the 250% fee is there to make sure I am able to continue to provide services for everyone who wants to participate in all of my service offers. If and when I reduce the tacked on fee to the balance you need to pay back, I will unlikely have it any lower than a 100% Added Fee.

• Like Button
Reactions: Devin
Code:
Loan Amount Being Requested: 5 D Bucks.

What Service Are You Requesting This For: (withdrawing for small loans, or to participate in a service posted here on the forum) The loan is for withdrawing to meet a need.

Link to Where You Are Planning to Use Loan:

Do you agree to the terms of the loan?:
(Yes or No): Yes

Do you acknowledge that if you don't make a monthly payment, that your balance to pay back will increase?:
(Yes or No) Yes, I have read and acknowledged that before application.

Do you also acknowledge that if you do not make a full payment for the month, that your balance will increase, as mentioned in the missed balance or partial payment made section listed above?:
(Yes or No): Read, understood and acknowledged.

Do you also acknowledge that you need to contact me, if you are having issues with being able to pay the monthly balance off?:
(Yes or No) Yes. I have understood that too.

Do you also acknowledge that you need to make sure all content you post, is of good quality, and is posted in their correct areas?:
(Yes or No): Yes.

I will be double checking your answer on this last question. Do you meet the requirements needed for requesting a loan in the amount you need?:
(Yes or No): Yes.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Like Button
@Fidelia, as a reminder, you do not need to send me a message that you stated you responded to my service threads. I always check my service threads, regardless of reply.

In any case. I've approved you for the loan, and sent you the 5 DBucks. :)

Payback amount every month till paid in full: 2.5 DBucks or 250 MicroLikes.

• Like Button
Reactions: Fidelia
I currently have enough to cover 1 max small loan, or multiples of the smallest amount.

3 more loans are available without the posting requirements to claim it.

Special Offer: Get 20% of the total Interest Back for Timely Loan Repayments!

Dear Discussion Bucks Community,

I am excited to introduce a special offer aimed at rewarding our responsible members who fulfill their loan repayment obligations on time. At Discussion Bucks, we value integrity and reliability, and we are thrilled to extend this exclusive opportunity to our community members.

What's the Offer? Members who diligently pay back their loans on time will receive an incredible benefit: 50% of the interest amount back as a token of appreciation from Discussion Bucks! This means that if you meet your monthly repayment deadlines promptly, you'll not only fulfill your financial commitment but also receive a significant portion of the interest back, putting more DBucks back into your pocket.

How It Works:
  1. Successfully complete your monthly loan repayments on time.
  2. Enjoy the satisfaction of being financially responsible.
  3. Receive 20% of the total interest amount back as a special gesture from Discussion Bucks!
Why Participate?
  • Earn back a portion of the interest you paid, rewarding your timely repayment behavior.
  • Strengthen your financial standing within the community.
  • Contribute to a culture of accountability and trust at Discussion Bucks.
Terms and Conditions:
  • This offer applies only to small loans.
  • Eligible members will receive 20% of the total interest amount back for timely loan repayments.
  • The interest amount will be calculated based on the initial fee charged for the loan.
  • Discussion Bucks reserves the right to modify or terminate this offer at any time without prior notice.
Seize the Opportunity: Don't miss out on this fantastic opportunity to not only meet your financial obligations but also benefit from our special offer. Be proactive, responsible, and watch your DBucks grow with Discussion Bucks!

For any questions or assistance regarding loan repayments reach out to @Joshua Farrell , if you have questions regarding this incentive reach out to me directly.

Thank you for being a valued member of the Discussion Bucks community!

Warm regards,

Devin

• Like Button