Announcement - Introducing MicroLikes to Discussion Bucks Exchange Program! | Discussion Bucks

Announcement Introducing MicroLikes to Discussion Bucks Exchange Program!

Devin

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Novice Scribe
Sep 2, 2023
D Bucks
💵29.291225
Referral Credit
Dear Discussion Bucks Community,

We're thrilled to announce a new feature that further bridges our partnership with MicroLikes, thanks to @Mike30's exceptional efforts. This new integration allows you to convert your MicroLikes earnings into Discussion Bucks (D Bucks) seamlessly, opening a gateway to an array of exclusive rewards.

Here's how it enriches your experience:
  • Versatile Redemption Options: Discussion Bucks provides a plethora of redemption choices, from account enhancements and customizations to withdrawals via PayPal and various Cryptocurrencies.
  • Community Support: By converting your MicroLikes, you're supporting the ongoing growth and innovation of both platforms, all while unlocking new ways to utilize your online earnings.
To initiate an exchange, please ensure you have a minimum balance of $1.00 in your MicroLikes account. The exchange process carries a nominal 6% 10% fee, which is reinvested into our community—5% goes to PayPal fees. 4.5% supports Discussion Bucks, and the other 0.5% is a gesture of gratitude towards @Mike30 for his dedication.

Follow these simple steps to exchange your MicroLikes for D Bucks:
  1. Log in to your account at MicroLikes.com.
  2. Navigate to the left sidebar and click on the 'MicroLikes amount' field.
  3. Enter the number of MicroLikes you wish to exchange.
  4. In the 'Send To' field, input 'Devin' as the recipient username.
  5. In the Message field, type: "Discussion Bucks Exchange - [Your Discussion Bucks Username]".
Upon completion, allow me 24 to 48 hours to process your request. If your D Bucks are not credited within this period, please contact me directly for assistance.

We're excited to see how this new feature benefits you and enhances your participation in our vibrant community. Thank you for your continued engagement and support.

Warm regards,

Devin

Last edited:
🔥🔥🔥 this is so amazing, thanks admin for this wonderful news.

• Love
Reactions: Mike30
Thank you @Devin, A couple tears came out of happiness and gratitude towards you and your wonderful community.
You may or may not know how it feels having a 14 years old dream coming through. I have no words to express myself right now :)
From my heart, I love you all :)

I have just joined Microlikes an hour ago. I hope to get the benefits in the coming times. I am yet to understand it well and fully. It sounds exciting and it's already heartening to see few of our users posting their payment proofs here. That is quite encouraging

@arunima25, When you get around to it, feel free to complete the instruction proccess to add it to your accout. :) Hope you have fun using it! I do!

This is really beneficial for users like me. I was heartbroken to find out that MicroLiks only allowed PayPal cashouts at first, but you made this option accessible for people who are unable to use PayPal. @Devin, you are the best, and I am truly grateful for your help.

@arunima25, When you get around to it, feel free to complete the instruction proccess to add it to your accout. :) Hope you have fun using it! I do!
I have added it to my account feature here. I am liking it so far. I check it; nce every day and it was exciting to get 100 Microlikes from Mike 30 as I joined it through the link provided here by Devin.

• Like Button
I have added it to my account feature here. I am liking it so far. I check it; nce every day and it was exciting to get 100 Microlikes from Mike 30 as I joined it through the link provided here by Devin.
Yeah I agree with you. It always feel good to get tipped for your contents. For me it is a kind of motivation to do more

• Love
Yeah I agree with you. It always feel good to get tipped for your contents. For me it is a kind of motivation to do more
Totally agree there. It feels like an acknowledgement for our participation in a rewarding way. And it definitely encourages and motivates to do more.

I think it's really cool because it will reduce Mike's workload because a lot of users are withdrawing funds from MicroLikes and Devin will take some of them so that's cool

The fee percentage has been increased due to PayPal fees. We were charging 6%, 5% of this was going to PayPal fees, then Discussion Bucks was getting 0.05% and Mike was receiving 0.05%. Due to these stipulations, the fee has increased from 6% to 10%.

• Wow
Reactions: eLdavis
The fee percentage has been increased due to PayPal fees. We were charging 6%, 5% of this was going to PayPal fees, then Discussion Bucks was getting 0.05% and Mike was receiving 0.05%. Due to these stipulations, the fee has increased from 6% to 10%.
I know, it's not a good news, but yes, PayPal eats a lot from small transactions with its $0.30 per transaction plus percentage. I guess they do it to avoid tiny transactions.

Dear Discussion Bucks Community,

We're thrilled to announce a new feature that further bridges our partnership with MicroLikes, thanks to @Mike30's exceptional efforts. This new integration allows you to convert your MicroLikes earnings into Discussion Bucks (D Bucks) seamlessly, opening a gateway to an array of exclusive rewards.

Here's how it enriches your experience:
  • Versatile Redemption Options: Discussion Bucks provides a plethora of redemption choices, from account enhancements and customizations to withdrawals via PayPal and various Cryptocurrencies.
  • Community Support: By converting your MicroLikes, you're supporting the ongoing growth and innovation of both platforms, all while unlocking new ways to utilize your online earnings.
To initiate an exchange, please ensure you have a minimum balance of $1.00 in your MicroLikes account. The exchange process carries a nominal 6% 10% fee, which is reinvested into our community—5% goes to PayPal fees. 4.5% supports Discussion Bucks, and the other 0.5% is a gesture of gratitude towards @Mike30 for his dedication.

Follow these simple steps to exchange your MicroLikes for D Bucks:
  1. Log in to your account at MicroLikes.com.
  2. Navigate to the left sidebar and click on the 'MicroLikes amount' field.
  3. Enter the number of MicroLikes you wish to exchange.
  4. In the 'Send To' field, input 'Devin' as the recipient username.
  5. In the Message field, type: "Discussion Bucks Exchange - [Your Discussion Bucks Username]".
Upon completion, allow me 24 to 48 hours to process your request. If your D Bucks are not credited within this period, please contact me directly for assistance.

We're excited to see how this new feature benefits you and enhances your participation in our vibrant community. Thank you for your continued engagement and support.

Warm regards,

Devin
Thanks for the information.