Do you celebrate your birthday every year?

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵3.665113
Referral Credit
I always celebrate my birthday every year. However, when my beloved 14-year old dog passed away, I decided to skip the celebration. It was a tough time for me, and I couldn't find any reason to celebrate. By the way, do you usually celebrate your birthday every year?

I always celebrate my birthday every year. However, when my beloved 14-year old dog passed away, I decided to skip the celebration. It was a tough time for me, and I couldn't find any reason to celebrate. By the way, do you usually celebrate your birthday every year?
I don't celebrate but my elder son comes and I make some delicacies.

I am slowly getting to the point where I rather not celebrate my own birthday. Then again, I don't have a lot of people that would get excited about it and want to do stuff with me for my birthday.

I am slowly getting to the point where I rather not celebrate my own birthday. Then again, I don't have a lot of people that would get excited about it and want to do stuff with me for my birthday.

I feel the same way, especially since my best friend passed away. I do not have a lot of people in my life who would be thrilled about my birthday, too. In our country, it is quite customary for the celebrant to treat family and friends on his or her birthday. LOL. It should be the other way around. I know it is not the same in other countries. Life is harder these days, so I'd rather not celebrate my birthday and spend money on it. Hehe.
Post automatically merged:

I don't celebrate but my elder son comes and I make some delicacies.

It is so nice of your elder son to come over to celebrate your birthday! :)

I don't remember the last time I celebrated my birthday; most of the time I forget the day and remember when it passed, but even if I remember the day, I don't celebrate it because of work and life.

When we are busy, we tend to forget important dates in our lives, and it is okay. We need to hustle to survive.

I celebrate my birthday every year. My family celebrates it with me. I also celebrate my birthday from home to work. My co - workers are used to enjoy eating the food I offered to them. I always set aside money for my birthday. I'm happy with what I'm doing.

They could be a bad memory of the pandemic and everything.
Yes, very true millions perished because of the deadly virus but we learned many things about the value of life and keeping safe all the time wearing masks of different kinds.

I celebrate my birthday every year. My family celebrates it with me. I also celebrate my birthday from home to work. My co - workers are used to enjoy eating the food I offered to them. I always set aside money for my birthday. I'm happy with what I'm doing.
I had a situation when I also tried to treat my co-workers, but the superiors forbade it to be done during working hours and in general at work, so we already celebrated in a cafe after work

I had a situation when I also tried to treat my co-workers, but the superiors forbade it to be done during working hours and in general at work, so we already celebrated in a cafe after work
We celebrated a birthday with a lavished lunch not during work hours. It's unethical. At 12 it's break time so laugh and eat time.

We celebrated a birthday with a lavished lunch not during work hours. It's unethical. At 12 it's break time so laugh and eat time.
Well, I didn't mean that we did it in the middle of the working day. It was also a short break and we wanted to spend 10 minutes longer to celebrate but we were not allowed to rest a minute longer

Every day is a celebration! I don't reserve celebration only on my birthday! I celebrate everyday once am alive. My birthday is only reminding me that my time is running and i need to do something great before my life is over.
This is what we think when the age becomes a little advanced.

I like to celebrate such days because I receive a lot of attention, which I do not refuse once a year. I like to receive gifts and also to communicate more with those people whom I do not see so often
It is a great idea celebrate our birthdays every year, as it is a special occasion that only comes around once a year. Even a small celebration can be perfect for making the day feel extraordinary.

That is great to hear! I used to look forward to celebrating with my family as well, but ever since I moved out, I have not been able to join them. And, it is wonderful to know that sharing food brings you joy and happiness.

Last edited:
It is a great idea celebrate our birthdays every year, as it is a special occasion that only comes around once a year. Even a small celebration can be perfect for making the day feel extraordinary.

That is great to hear! I used to look forward to celebrating with my family as well, but ever since I moved out, I have not been able to join them. And, it is wonderful to know that sharing food brings you joy and happiness.
We can celebrate our birthday by going to church to thank God for the additional year of our lives We spend only for our beloved family.

13,179Threads
98,947Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member