• Important Update from the Founder: After a year of growth, changes are coming to Discussion Bucks. Read the full announcement here.

• Heads-up! The site will undergo scheduled maintenance on Saturday, September 21, 2024, starting at 11:00 PM UTC (7:00 PM Eastern Time). During this time, the site will be temporarily offline, but rest assured, everything will be backed up beforehand. Thank you for your understanding!

- Fords8

Do you have a bank account in a city you never lived in ?

neku

Community Advocate
Literary Virtuoso
Registered Member
Reaction score
Website
freeearning.net
D Bucks
💵3.175313
Referral Credit
Government agencies are falsely claiming that their lazy fraud employees own the bank account of an online business in a city they never lived in, to pay them monthly government salaries at the expense of the online business owner. Do you have a bank account in a city you have never lived in?

Most banks here have branches in different towns or locations, so if I have an account in a particular bank, I simply look for their branch in any city I am in.
Yes, it is better in the city you are in. I don't see the need having a bank account in another city that you don't live in

Most banks here have branches in different towns or locations, so if I have an account in a particular bank, I simply look for their branch in any city I am in.

Yes, that is accurate. I, too, have a similar banking arrangement. The bank that I have an account with has many branches spread across the country, which makes it convenient for me to conduct all my financial transactions without a hitch. In addition, I have also installed a banking app on my smartphone, which provides me with hassle-free access to my account and all the services that the bank offers.

12,063Threads
93,007Messages
289Members
KeraLatest member