• Important Update from the Founder: After a year of growth, changes are coming to Discussion Bucks. Read the full announcement here.

• Heads-up! The site will undergo scheduled maintenance on Saturday, September 21, 2024, starting at 11:00 PM UTC (7:00 PM Eastern Time). During this time, the site will be temporarily offline, but rest assured, everything will be backed up beforehand. Thank you for your understanding!

- Fords8

Do you like doing online purchases or offline shopping?

I don't do online shopping because I have been scammed twice. You know twice beaten, twice shy. Now, i only shop physically. I will like to see and touch what I want to buy. Last year, i ordered a pair of sandals from online store, when the sandals arrived, i could not believe it is what i ordered.

For me most times I prefer shopping offline so I can quickly get my product and as well test them before taking it home, then there are things I prefer buying online, especially if the price is cheaper.

Although I like both online and offline shopping, it tends to depend more on the price of the item to be purchased. For items that cost under $60, I buy more online, but if the price of the item is above $60, it's better to buy offline or go directly to the store.

Offline shopping is preferred since the items are available immediately after payment. Only for items not available offline like some electronics, online shopping is required.

I stopped liking online shopping a long time ago because it's very inconvenient when you can't touch the product and at first it didn't bother me, but now it's started, so I try to make offline purchases
My sentiments here you can't touch what you are buying and it can be very annoying when you get what you didn't want

This is the same phobia for me. Some scam sellers online would just send you nonsense and make you lose your money
That's right, I ordered branded shoes Michael Kors but delivered to me three plastic bottles. It's a raging experience.

12,088Threads
93,184Messages
290Members
Medo24Latest member