Do you still watch TV? | Discussion Bucks

averygirl

Active Participant
Novice Scribe
Oct 4, 2023
D Bucks
💵0.480625
Referral Credit
We have a smart TV and we use to watch every noon time up to 2 pm and watch again in 5 pm to 8pm for evening news. But now for a long time now we no longer turn on our TV. Sometimes we get through the week with not turning on our TV. We are all contented watching with YouTube and Netflix. Sometimes we watch a weekend show but now no more. I hope we go back to our regular TV watching

• Like Button
Reactions: Webster
I watch TV to listen to news. There are weekends that I spend some few minutes if there are interesting shows that I remember to watch.

To be honest i really cant remember the last time i actually watched something on tv. Majority of the time i usually watch what i want on my smartphone or my laptop. It can be pretty hard to find something nice to watch on tv these days.

We have a smart TV and we use to watch every noon time up to 2 pm and watch again in 5 pm to 8pm for evening news. But now for a long time now we no longer turn on our TV. Sometimes we get through the week with not turning on our TV. We are all contented watching with YouTube and Netflix. Sometimes we watch a weekend show but now no more. I hope we go back to our regular TV watching
I don't watch TV that much esp now we don't have a TV yet and I'm kinda used to it, not to watch a TV.

I have never been into TV watching. My TV watching is limited to some sports events or catching up with news for few minutes. I don't seek for any entertainment during weekdays except for listening to music and my online work. On weekends, I watch some late night movies or series on Netflix, Amazon Prime etc.

I am watching it almost daily, because I need to be updated with current news. Here sometimes we face worst law and order situation so we suddenly see road block, or shop close, by watching news I take my moves accordingly.

Nowadays I watch very little TV, maybe I put some comedy show and little else, almost all the entertainment I consume I do through YouTube or any other streaming platform.

Yes, I watch TV every day at 6 p.m. to 8 p.m. to listen to the news. And also if there are games like volleyball and basketball too.

I have a TV in my room and another one in the sitting room but I don't remember the last time those TVs were turned on. I have become so busy with life and I can't watch TV any longer. Besides, I get all the news I need from social media.

I do sometimes watch TV because I want to know the news and things like that when I have time I can watch some kind of reality show but I do not wach films on national TV I prefer streaming services like netlix

Reading the above responses, I find that most users are not much into TV watching. It seems like with the options of so many other entertainment options available to people, their interest in TV watching is declining.

I rare watch something since almost all time are reruns off old shows. Even so it stay turned entire night since I can't sleep in total dark.

• Like Button
Yes I still do especially now that I work from home. I do take a break whatever I tired working to watch a movie or two from cable network

• Like Button
Yeah i still watch TV there are shows i want to catchup every time and in my country we still enjoy watching tv programs, and yeah the national government announce everything on tv and i still like watching tv its not backwardness to watch tv.

I still watch TV a bit but there does seem to be more ads on network TV than there used to be. Either that or they feel longer.