Do you still watch TV? | Page 2 | Discussion Bucks

Do you still watch TV?

I no longer watch television. I have one in my apartment but do not use it. I'd rather watch Netflix TV shows or movies. When I want to stay up to date on the latest news, I go to Twitter (X).

I still watch TV a bit but there does seem to be more ads on network TV than there used to be. Either that or they feel longer.
that is right plus the chanells on my country TV is very boring and there is nothing good to watch to be honest

I haven't watched TV for a long time because previously you could watch all the channels for free by connecting only a device for receiving a satellite signal, but now you also have to pay a monthly subscription fee

Usually either wrestling, news (local/national) or religious programming (depending on the time of day).
I think that I would like to have a television news program because I use the TV only to watch movies on streaming services and there is no simple television program and sometimes it is not convenient to search for news on the Internet myself

• Like Button
Reactions: Webster
As much as we do have a TV and it is a smart TV, we don't tend to watch the main TV too often unless there is something we want to watch.

I find that our TV gets used a lot more at the moment for YouTube over TV channels we have available.

• Like Button
Reactions: Webster
I seldom watch TV nowadays. I just watch TV for news and documentaries programs. Honestly, I prefer to visit online news sites and watch videos on YouTube.