Does Long Distance Relationship Works?

Kirubel

Veteran Member
Literary Virtuoso
Oct 22, 2023
D Bucks
💵1.207250
Referral Credit
You may all heard that most of the time peoples say that long distance relationship don't work, and they say that its waste of a time because it will not end well,
But do you think that in order to have successful relationship the two persons have to be in similar locations? And in your opinion what do you think the problem will be having a long distance relationship?

• Like Button
Reactions: aninditasen
long-distance relationship worked with me. I think it would definitely work as long as you trust your partner 100% and are loyal. because when you love someone, distance doesn't matter. So if you really love your partner, being long-distance is no problem at all. You just need to be more understanding, communicate, keep them updated, and make time to be with them when you're free.

yes long distance relationships do work, it usually depends on both parties. One thing about long distance relationships, is that it takes the effort of both parties to make it work. So if there is a long distance relationship that does not work, that means both parties or one of them was not willing or ready to make some sacrifices.

long-distance relationship worked with me. I think it would definitely work as long as you trust your partner 100% and are loyal. because when you love someone, distance doesn't matter. So if you really love your partner, being long-distance is no problem at all. You just need to be more understanding, communicate, keep them updated, and make time to be with them when you're free.
Yeah in order to have good and peaceful long distance relationship both partners have to act good and have to have equal loving level, and they have to be stron and trust each other, personally in all relationship trust is mandatory and in long distance relationship having trust is a big thing.

Yes it does works. it isn't about the relationship but the individuals involved. if they are committed then nothing can stop it from working.

• Like Button
Reactions: Kirubel
Yes it does works. it isn't about the relationship but the individuals involved. if they are committed then nothing can stop it from working.
Yes its commitment, like you said if both partners work for it and never get board and tiered then it may work, but it need big trust between those partners, trusting each other is mandatory.

I am someone who has now been in a long-distance relationship for just over 9 years and as much as we have had our ups and downs and it has been difficult, we have pushed through and I am happy in the relationship at the moment even if it is long-distance.

We were supposed to be meeting before now but due to the cost of living and also the pandemic, it got pushed back.

I had a long distance relationships and it worked but fate didn't destine me to make it happen because the guy died due to cancer of the urethra. How i like to say I'm unlucky in love 😢.

Let me be real. What do you do when you have urges and the person you are dating is miles away? Long distance relationships don't work for me because when the hots start coming, I might easily cheat.

• Like Button
Reactions: magnus2022
You may all heard that most of the time peoples say that long distance relationship don't work, and they say that its waste of a time because it will not end well,
But do you think that in order to have successful relationship the two persons have to be in similar locations? And in your opinion what do you think the problem will be having a long distance relationship?
Long distance do work sometimes but not usually. You have to meet each other sometimes if not often to know each other so that life together becomes easier.

Long distance do work sometimes but not usually. You have to meet each other sometimes if not often to know each other so that life together becomes easier.
True long dastans relationship may work for some time and only its good for short period of times but if it continues for longer time and if its for constant time and try to live like that then it will end up with pretty bad breakup histories.

• Like Button
Reactions: aninditasen
The major reason why people demonize long distance relationship is because of the belief it increases the likelihood of cheating due to being far apart. However, spouses who cling to themselves all day still finds a way to cheat if they wish to.

I've seen couples who live together and work in the same organization cheat on themselves for whatever reasons.

Whichever distance you want to measure it with - long or short - cheating in relationships depend squarely on both parties involved

I don't think long distance relationships would work with me. I could be a very clingy person sometimes and in those times, I really want to see the person I am dating and connect with her.

The major reason why people demonize long distance relationship is because of the belief it increases the likelihood of cheating due to being far apart. However, spouses who cling to themselves all day still finds a way to cheat if they wish to.

I've seen couples who live together and work in the same organization cheat on themselves for whatever reasons.

Whichever distance you want to measure it with - long or short - cheating in relationships depend squarely on both parties involved
I agree with your idea, distance will never hold a person from cheating, if he or shi wont to cheat om their relationship then they can cheat even when they are living in the same house with their life partner.

Sure that's why it is about commitment level. Without high commitment level anybody can cheat.
By the way cheatings is an easy thing to do, but being trustful and staying faithful for your partner and for your words is very hard and it is the best thing to do for your loved on and for your self.

By the way cheatings is an easy thing to do, but being trustful and staying faithful for your partner and for your words is very hard and it is the best thing to do for your loved on and for your self.
Cheating on a partner is bad on all levels. So yeah it is good to be a loyal partner.

Cheating on a partner is bad on all levels. So yeah it is good to be a loyal partner.
True; we only have one life and we better respect it and have some good participation and good loyalty. but now a days cheating is becoming a common thing among our society.

True long dastans relationship may work for some time and only its good for short period of times but if it continues for longer time and if its for constant time and try to live like that then it will end up with pretty bad breakup histories.
Staying at a distance doesn't allow both to know each other well. Meeting each other is essential.

Staying at a distance doesn't allow both to know each other well. Meeting each other is essential.
I agree; in order to know about each other and to have good communications and strong bonding close relationship is mandatory and its needed to be on a same area at list if they can meet at list once per week is good.