Does Long Distance Relationship Works? | Page 2 | Discussion Bucks

Does Long Distance Relationship Works?

mostly no but if they really like eachother maybe they can work it out but there can be a lot of problems they would need to face

mostly no but if they really like eachother maybe they can work it out but there can be a lot of problems they would need to face
True love and having respect for each other and faithfulness will make it work, the problem is being faithful is hard for some peoples.

Yeah, it's does works. But in many occasions, long-distance relationship is usually hard because of the fact that you are not seeing the person for a longer period of time, and this could lead to doubt about what he or she is doing over there, which could also lead to lack of trust and the relationship breaks. The main key for a long-distance relationship to sustain is trust and love, without them the relationship will crash.

• Like Button
Reactions: Kirubel
Yes, it work it also dependent on how you do it the reason why am saying that is because even if you day in USA and your and someone that you are dating is in Nigeria if you don't love her the relationship will work. So every thing about relationship department on love .

Yeah, it's does works. But in many occasions, long-distance relationship is usually hard because of the fact that you are not seeing the person for a longer period of time, and this could lead to doubt about what he or she is doing over there, which could also lead to lack of trust and the relationship breaks. The main key for a long-distance relationship to sustain is trust and love, without them the relationship will crash.
You are right, long distance relationship may work but it needs lots of work and a big trust between the partners, and they need to have contact over phone calls to,

I think they don't work, because I had as many as 2 friends who talked to girls who were very far away, even in another country. And during the first year, everything seemed fine, but then within a month, the relationship ended

Yes, it does work. I was in a long-distance relationship before, and it is essential to have trust and regular communication, among other things, to make it work.

Let me be real. What do you do when you have urges and the person you are dating is miles away? Long distance relationships don't work for me because when the hots start coming, I might easily cheat.
They said that out of sight is out of mind. Long distance relationships is likely to be compromised due to lack of communication both physical and sexual. 😂😂😂 I consider sexual gratification as form of communication. Though, human beings doesn't have the same patience and understanding.