• Important Update from the Founder: After a year of growth, changes are coming to Discussion Bucks. Read the full announcement here.

• Heads-up! The site will undergo scheduled maintenance on Saturday, September 21, 2024, starting at 11:00 PM UTC (7:00 PM Eastern Time). During this time, the site will be temporarily offline, but rest assured, everything will be backed up beforehand. Thank you for your understanding!

- Fords8

Doing our beauty and hairdressers' sessions by ourselves to spare money

Sadly, women cannot do without make up and hair dressing.
Unfortunately, most women aren't so lucky to have beautiful straight Asian hair to be able to dispense hairdressers. So when the money is few or there is in any way the need to spare, the secret is to do it by ourselves. In the case of make-up, I mostly rely on natural powder, often edible like dolomite: it's very cheap and plays its role very well.

Unfortunately, most women aren't so lucky to have beautiful straight Asian hair to be able to dispense hairdressers. So when the money is few or there is in any way the need to spare, the secret is to do it by ourselves. In the case of make-up, I mostly rely on natural powder, often edible like dolomite: it's very cheap and plays its role very well.
If you are short on cash why do you need to spend money on hair and beauty? It is only for those who can easily afford it.

If you are short on cash why do you need to spend money on hair and beauty? It is only for those who can easily afford it.
That's exactly the reason to open a thread like this: to share ideas to improve our abilities to do our own hair and beauty sessions dispensing hairdressers&company.

Any service that you have relatives that can do it or you can do it by yourself, you would save money on it. And for ladies, the making of hair is one need that takes so much of finances. They get to save if they can do it themselves or have close relatives that can do it.

This indeed a very great way to make money on but it requires the purchase of the machinery and equipment used on the salons which are very expensive to buy
Well, it depends: I think there isn't the need to purchase all that machinery. A couple of professional scissors and a straightener are enough (at least, they are enough for my needs). In any way, a lot of women own a straightener at home, along with the accessories of common use: a brush, a comb, a hair dryer. About the make-up, only the items we are accustomed to use. In my case, I use a combination of mineral powder, cheap to purchase. In any way, purchasing salons machinery and equipment should be worth the effort: you purchase them once and use them along many, many years.

You can learn little by little, no need to worry. For ex., beginning with the simplest task, that is the fringe, then trying with the hair in the neck, until reaching the difficult task to realize the haircut at the strands on the right and the left of the face.

In my current country, it's fairly impossible if you don't own a true hairdresser's certificate, after having studied hairdressing and hair treatments during at least 18 months in a serious school. Here, average women want VIP treatments, including my relatives. At a certain point, I can't blame them, as they really need hairdressers that studied specific haircuts and treatments for curly/frizzy Afro hair. And average women in my country, including my in-laws, own curly/frizzy Afro hair...

12,079Threads
93,103Messages
290Members
Medo24Latest member