• Important Update from the Founder: After a year of growth, changes are coming to Discussion Bucks. Read the full announcement here.

• Heads-up! The site will undergo scheduled maintenance on Saturday, September 21, 2024, starting at 11:00 PM UTC (7:00 PM Eastern Time). During this time, the site will be temporarily offline, but rest assured, everything will be backed up beforehand. Thank you for your understanding!

- Fords8

Doing your laundry by yourself can help to save money.

Well paid employees can afford to pay the high laundry charges, online workers, making very less money, will usually do all the laundry themselves to reduce their daily expenses.

We have a stay-out laundry woman. She has served us at home for almost 5 years. She washes our clothes at home every Thursday and Saturday.
How much do you people get to pay the laundry woman? Is it a monthly thing or she is being paid per cloth?

As for me, I wash my clothes during my spare time to save money. Sometimes, time can be a constraint that I have to wash my clothes at night.

How much do you people get to pay the laundry woman? Is it a monthly thing or she is being paid per cloth?

As for me, I wash my clothes during my spare time to save money. Sometimes, time can be a constraint that I have to wash my clothes at night.
Our laundry lady is paid weekly as per request of her. Her husband is jobless. He was rettenched from work during the pandemic. Our laundry lady washes clothes to different neighbors everyday. I pay her $ 70 a week. It's equivalent to more or less P3, 500.

Yes that is right doing your laundry yourself can at least help save money I do my lanudary myself but when it gets to those very hard jeans I barely do those ones myself lol 😆

It is only on special occasions that I get to patronize a dry cleaner. I try as much as I can to do my laundry by myself. There is not so much disposable income to afford a laundry service these days.
Yes, it is not wrong to occasionally give your clothes to the laundry mart but it shouldn't be regular so that you save money

12,079Threads
93,103Messages
290Members
Medo24Latest member