• Important Update from the Founder: After a year of growth, changes are coming to Discussion Bucks. Read the full announcement here.

• Heads-up! The site will undergo scheduled maintenance on Saturday, September 21, 2024, starting at 11:00 PM UTC (7:00 PM Eastern Time). During this time, the site will be temporarily offline, but rest assured, everything will be backed up beforehand. Thank you for your understanding!

- Fords8

Effects of business sabotage

If a person is pressurised to do more and more and if he never receives the right kind of salary for that, then they may not work sincerely. They may not sabotage the business deliberately. However, they may not work hard. This may also indirectly sabotage the business.
Those who sabotage the company won't stay long if they are caught. They also cannot receive their separation pay. They will leave a bad impression to the business and his family.

Last edited:
That is so sad to know lawyers there participate or get involved with crimes. There must be changes made by the national government, but if it's your government that does fraudulent acts then people will follow its footsteps.
That's the irony. People in India have got fed with the touting of some lawyers. I won't be surprised if one day there's a civil war in India. Already there's an out cry against corruption in India.
Post automatically merged:

Business sabotage is bad for all businesses. For me anyone that tried to sabotage my business will be sacked but as you stated it is good for management to give clear rules for workers to respect and follow.
If the management is upright a business is sure to rise and make profit.

That's the irony. People in India have got fed with the touting of some lawyers. I won't be surprised if one day there's a civil war in India. Already there's an out cry against corruption in India.

If the management is upright a business is sure to rise and make profit.
I just learned from you the severe corruption and abuses of the government and lawyers in India. Lawyers are supposed to protect the rights and lives of the citizens but they are the killers and violators instead.

Those who sabotage the company won't stay long if they are caught. They also cannot receive their separation pay. Tey will leave a bad impression ti the business and his family.

I think that if an employee feels that he is not being compensated well or if they are not being treated well, then it would be a much better idea to leave the job and search for better opportunities. This would be a far much better approach rather than sabotaging the business.

I just learned from you the severe corruption and abuses of the government and lawyers in India. Lawyers are supposed to protect the rights and lives of the citizens but they are the killers and violators instead.
Yes, there are good lawyers too and they are fighting for the rights of the nation. Hope they are successful.

I think that if an employee feels that he is not being compensated well or if they are not being treated well, then it would be a much better idea to leave the job and search for better opportunities. This would be a far much better approach rather than sabotaging the business.
The best solution for employee dissatisfaction is to resign. When an employee's salary is stagnant, it does not mean that the company is not working for it. Perhaps the employee did not update his status like his educational qualification and work satisfaction based on assessment.

Last edited:
The best solution for employee dissatisfaction is to resign. When an employee's salary is stagnant, it does not mean that the company is not working for it. Perhaps the employee dies not update his status like his educational qualification and work satisfaction based on assessment.
That's a very insecure issue. If a person has to resign time and again from the companies where he has worked for it creates an instability in his life.

That's a very insecure issue. If a person has to resign time and again from the companies where he has worked for it creates an instability in his life.
There are employees who keep on complaining but the performance is not satisfactory. The best option for those employees is to find a job that suits their needs and find out if they will suffice and thrive from changes.

The best solution for employee dissatisfaction is to resign. When an employee's salary is stagnant, it does not mean that the company is not working for it. Perhaps the employee did not update his status like his educational qualification and work satisfaction based on assessment.

Well, in many cases, many companies do not offer high salary deliberately, even they could offer high salary. I have experienced this myself when I was working for a company. They basically purposely offered a low salary and this is why many employees used to leave the company.

There are employees who keep on complaining but the performance is not satisfactory. The best option for those employees is to find a job that suits their needs and find out if they will suffice and thrive from changes.
In India now exploitation is rampant. No doubt educated and skilled person are moving abroad for job.

In India now exploitation is rampant. No doubt educated and skilled person are moving abroad for job.
In the Philippines, there are many Indian businessmen. When I was in Auckland, there were also many Indians there operating food chains in the malls. I like to eat Indian foods.

In the Philippines, there are many Indian businessmen. When I was in Auckland, there were also many Indians there operating food chains in the malls. I like to eat Indian foods.
When Indians leave their country they are forced to abide by rules of those country.

When Indians leave their country they are forced to abide by rules of those country.
Definitely, especially in New Zealand, it's a very strict country. No other nationals could operate illegally. They will be sent back to their country of origin.

Definitely, especially in New Zealand, it's a very strict country. No other nationals could operate illegally. They will be sent back to their country of origin.
That's wonderful and all countries should follow New Zealand. Most countries don't realize that corruption can lead to chaos in the country one day.

That's wonderful and all countries should follow New Zealand. Most countries don't realize that corruption can lead to chaos in the country one day.
New Zealand is a peaceful country surrounded by green grasses, forests, flowers, and tall trees. The place is like a paradise. It is a very clean country, and you can not see dirt and scattered waste.

That's a good idea but in India some lawyers are very vicious. We have a very criminalized environment now in India.
It seems this is pretty common everywhere as well. I have come across a lot of lawyers who are not honest at all and are willing to do anything as long as they get money for themselves.

It seems this is pretty common everywhere as well. I have come across a lot of lawyers who are not honest at all and are willing to do anything as long as they get money for themselves.
Dishonest lawyers can never fight a case honestly and often put their clients into trouble.

New Zealand is a peaceful country surrounded by green grasses, forests, flowers, and tall trees. The place is like a paradise. It is a very clean country, and you can not see dirt and scattered waste.
Your description brings in me the desire to visit New Zealand once but I can't as I am old and can't visit that place.

Last edited:
Dishonest lawyers can never fight a case honestly and often put their clients into trouble.

Your description brings in me the desire to visit New Zealand once but I can't as I am old and can't visit that place.
There is no age requirement once go to New Zealand, You are only required to get a visa for legal entry. You may inquire at your nearest New Zealand embassy. Ask how much is the show money.

There is no age requirement once go to New Zealand, You are only required to get a visa for legal entry. You may inquire at your nearest New Zealand embassy. Ask how much is the show money.
I am not that rich to travel to New Zealand.

12,063Threads
93,007Messages
289Members
KeraLatest member