• Important Update from the Founder: After a year of growth, changes are coming to Discussion Bucks. Read the full announcement here.

• Heads-up! The site will undergo scheduled maintenance on Saturday, September 21, 2024, starting at 11:00 PM UTC (7:00 PM Eastern Time). During this time, the site will be temporarily offline, but rest assured, everything will be backed up beforehand. Thank you for your understanding!

- Fords8

Effects of business sabotage

I am not that rich to travel to New Zealand.
You can travel to the nearest country in India. The Philippines is near China, Malaysia, Singapore, Seoul, Thailand, Brunei, and Japan which is why many travel to those countries. I have toured Brunei, three times, China 4 times, Malaysia one time, Thailand one time, and Seoul one time. I have not gone to Japan, it is the country I will tour. What I did, I booked a ticket one year before my travel, the ticket is very cheap if booked earlier.

You can travel to the nearest country in India. The Philippines is near China, Malaysia, Singapore, Seoul, Thailand, Brunei, and Japan which is why many travel to those countries. I have toured Brunei, three times, China 4 times, Malaysia one time, Thailand one time, and Seoul one time. I have not gone to Japan, it is the country I will tour. What I did, I booked a ticket one year before my travel, the ticket is very cheap if booked earlier.
I can't travel for long hours sitting in a flight or train. My foot swell. Therefore I avoid traveling.

I can't travel for long hours sitting in a flight or train. My foot swell. Therefore I avoid traveling.
Sorry to hear about your swelled foot. What's the cause of that swelled foot arthritis?

If a person is pressurised to do more and more and if he never receives the right kind of salary for that, then they may not work sincerely. They may not sabotage the business deliberately. However, they may not work hard. This may also indirectly sabotage the business.
I think, there are no workers like that even if they are behind with their salaries. They have to wait for the right time. The management are doing their tasks to make workers happy financially.
Post automatically merged:

If a person is pressurised to do more and more and if he never receives the right kind of salary for that, then they may not work sincerely. They may not sabotage the business deliberately. However, they may not work hard. This may also indirectly sabotage the business.
If they won't work hard and honestly the more their lives will be senseless for they might be sacked any time after the evaluation results and feedback results.

Last edited:
That could be one factor for the existence ofva business sabotage maltreatment of the business owner to his employees. It could harm his business reputation and life. A business owner like that must take action by changing his rough policies or treatment of the employees.
Post automatically merged:

That would definitely happen if there's abuse in the internal force and this may fuel sabotage or even a mass resignation or strike.

Last edited:
12,063Threads
93,007Messages
289Members
KeraLatest member