Active Participant
Novice Scribe
Registered Member
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵1.435875
Referral Credit
DSC_0734.JPG

I have been hosting Christmas parties for both the poor kids and seniors from an old age home for years. Christmas 2023 will be my nineteenth such party.

I am already in a planning mood and have set the ball rolling There will be 56 kids from a school nearby. To help me with this I always invite a few family members, neighbours and friends bringing the total participants to 80.

The highlight of the decorations will be balloons - balloons on the floor, whistle balloons and water balloons. Catering is taken care of, there will be loads of music, a Santa Claus, gifts, games, quizzes, dancing and lot of fun Amazon is where I will be picking up gifts and stuff - have already started with that.

Wish me success.

P.S. Picture shows a glimpse of one of my ealier parties

This is actually Wonderful. Is this a charity work or are you with an organization? All the same you are doing an awesome job. What makes up a family is not only by blood, but it is also through does you spend these special occasions and event with and you are able to make wonderful memories with. Am glad to see people spreading Joy and love out there.

You are running an extremely commendable program. I am sure the beneficiaries of your benevolence agree with me. It is always wonderful when a person identifies and implements an undertaking that is not geared toward serving self-interests.

Congratulations a thousand times!

I am wondering: how do you manage to finance these events?

View attachment 45

I have been hosting Christmas parties for both the poor kids and seniors from an old age home for years. Christmas 2023 will be my nineteenth such party.

I am already in a planning mood and have set the ball rolling There will be 56 kids from a school nearby. To help me with this I always invite a few family members, neighbours and friends bringing the total participants to 80.

The highlight of the decorations will be balloons - balloons on the floor, whistle balloons and water balloons. Catering is taken care of, there will be loads of music, a Santa Claus, gifts, games, quizzes, dancing and lot of fun Amazon is where I will be picking up gifts and stuff - have already started with that.

Wish me success.

I do it on my own and do not belong to any set up. It is the joy I get that prompts me to do it year after year
Post automatically merged:

You are running an extremely commendable program. I am sure the beneficiaries of your benevolence agree with me. It is always wonderful when a person identifies and implements an undertaking that is not geared toward serving self-interests.

Congratulations a thousand times!

I am wondering: how do you manage to finance these events?
Thank you for your kind words. It is a once a year event and yes I use my own funds As they say I have been there and done that when it came to spending on myself. I get immense joy doing this

View attachment 45

Wish me success.

I really appreciate with whole hearted & wish you all the best for the Christmas party to children.. It's a big happiness you are going to present them .. The picture of previous party is nice 🌲🎅⛄✝️🎁💐💝

I really appreciate with whole hearted & wish you all the best for the Christmas party to children.. It's a big happiness you are going to present them .. The picture of previous party is nice 🌲🎅⛄✝️🎁💐💝
Thank you. I cannot explain the joy I get to see those happy faces

You are such a kind, loving, and generous person, @bestwriter. For sure, the children and the parents are happy with what you are doing. It is such a nice thing to know that, despite many facing crises today, there are more generous people who are willing to spend their time and money for a purpose. Good job! My salute and respect to you.

That's so nice of you, @bestwriter . I pray that you will be blessed more in life so that you can continue doing these things and be a blessing to them as well. Salute to you! 🫡
Thank you for your kind words I always believe happiness of others adds to our own
Post automatically merged:

It is with a selfish motive as their happiness adds to my own (lol)

Wow that is so nice to do. I wish I have also the opportunity and resources to start a Christmas party for elderly and children. That is one of my dream to visit home for the elderly and orphanages for children. It feels good to make others smile and be happy in life

13,159Threads
98,804Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member