• We are deeply saddened by the tragic events at Donald Trump's rally today. Please keep the victims and their families in your thoughts and prayers.

Favorite Animals

My favorite animal is a cat. My cat is so cute we consider them part of the family. They always cheer us up when we feel tired after activities.

I love dolphins the most. But there is no way I can keep them as pets.:(

That is so a cute rooster, we also have a pet rooster named NokNok maybe you have read my post about our pet rooster on Mykot. Noknok was a pet of Charles but so sad he was stolen and my sister saw NokNok butchered in the public market, The sad thing was, when he was called, the rooster cried 😭

I grew up in a house with four cows, two horses, one ox, seven dogs, two parrots and almost half a dozen rabbits. They were all in house pets. I am scared of cats and I am allergic to them..We had few stray cats visiting us but I was not comfortable with them.
And we had one elephant with a camel too.It was fun to get those elephant rides when I was a young girl

I dont have pets though, I didn't grow up with pets so i have never seen a need to own one. Then again i think if i am to choose a favorite animal, it would be dogs, those small types are rather cute

I like to keep dogs as a pet,i only have one and his name is bucha.He is a Rot weiller,very protective and very smart dog.I love the fact that he is friendly during the day but very aggressive at the night.

I also love animals, in fact, I adopted one cat from the animal shelter and named him TikTok. I love TikTok. He sways his body when sees me bringing food He is super duper.
I had cats but they left home one by one. Cats are very adventurous. Now Kittu doesn't allow a single cat to sit on the boundary wall.

As a pet i really like a dog its friendly and they are so happy when you come home they just wiggle their tell and tells you they are happy to see you, but i also like a lion its big scary and all the time focused on the thing he wants, but definitely not as a pate.

10,470Threads
84,002Messages
269Members
Revolved101Latest member
Back