Favorite Animals

I had cats but they left home one by one. Cats are very adventurous. Now Kittu doesn't allow a single cat to sit on the boundary wall.
My pet cat Tiktok is very friendly. I named him Tiktok because he sways his body when see me bringing food for him. I love my pet.

My pet cat Tiktok is very friendly. I named him Tiktok because he sways his body when see me bringing food for him. I love my pet.
Oh my GOD what a perfect and beautiful pet name, i never imagined to name any pet Tiktok, but it is very good and perfect name, my sister have 2 cats, and they only come near me when i have food on my hand.

Oh my GOD what a perfect and beautiful pet name, i never imagined to name any pet Tiktok, but it is very good and perfect name, my sister have 2 cats, and they only come near me when i have food on my hand.
You may name your pet cat Boduts🙀😁. My other pet is named Meowie he's so sweet and keep banging my leg 😁.

You may name your pet cat Boduts🙀😁. My other pet is named Meowie he's so sweet and keep banging my leg 😁.
Lol, you maid me lough so loud, they are so sweet and funny, some times i watch my sisters cat and they do this weird things when you hide and see them, and when they see you the act like nothing happens and act like normal, haha

Lol, you maid me lough so loud, they are so sweet and funny, some times i watch my sisters cat and they do this weird things when you hide and see them, and when they see you the act like nothing happens and act like normal, haha
Cats never care unlike dogs but they're harmless and sweet babies. They only like to sleep eat and play. My pet Tiktok likes his spot on the hanging wires.

Cats never care unlike dogs but they're harmless and sweet babies. They only like to sleep eat and play. My pet Tiktok likes his spot on the hanging wires.
Pleas don't remind me what they did to me, they love hanging wires, my sisters cat chew my earphone more than i can count and if i lend my earphone to my sister i don't get it back safely, most of the times they will break and don't work because they chew it and it breaks.

Pleas don't remind me what they did to me, they love hanging wires, my sisters cat chew my earphone more than i can count and if i lend my earphone to my sister i don't get it back safely, most of the times they will break and don't work because they chew it and it breaks.
That's weird eating or chewing your earphone. They're thinking it's a toy. I bought Tiktok a ball and he keeps rolling in it ⚽😁. He's a lovely 1 year old kitty.

I love animals but rescued Kittu nearly a year ago. He gives me a tough time sometimes but then I love him too.

That's weird eating or chewing your earphone. They're thinking it's a toy. I bought Tiktok a ball and he keeps rolling in it ⚽😁. He's a lovely 1 year old kitty.
I know right, it is so weird lol, yeah they think it is a toy and they chew it, a toy will be good for them to play with.

I know right, it is so weird lol, yeah they think it is a toy and they chew it, a toy will be good for them to play with.
You better discipline your pet,lol. My pet is not eating anything. He eats only his cat food and plays with hos balls.

Last edited:
I don't keep pets. I think horse is my favorite but i don't have the means to keep and maintain it. I wish i will someday
I love horses and cows. We had them at my grandparents house when we were growing up along with so many other pets.. I would love to have a cow and a horse. But now I stay in an urban set up, in a penthouse in an apartment complex. I too don't have means to keep them or even the permission to keep them. I don't see myself moving to a rural outskirts or farm house in the near future. So, I can't even hope to have them one day.

13,027Threads
98,025Messages
304Members
bhagvatprasadamLatest member