• Important Update from the Founder: After a year of growth, changes are coming to Discussion Bucks. Read the full announcement here.

• Heads-up! The site will undergo scheduled maintenance on Saturday, September 21, 2024, starting at 11:00 PM UTC (7:00 PM Eastern Time). During this time, the site will be temporarily offline, but rest assured, everything will be backed up beforehand. Thank you for your understanding!

- Fords8

Have you ever altered your budget with regards to the changes in prices

Alteration of budget is something that happens almost on a daily basis. You have to adapt the budget to the reality or you become stranded with that budget.
This inflation is biting harder than expected. On daily basis, we have to adjust by removing some necessities that are not urgently needed.

Yeah, I always adjust my budget, especially because I do not have a fixed income. I have to do it and mainly focus on the necessities like food, water, and so on.
Do you always adjust your budget every day, week or month? If you don't have a fixed income, you can prioritize fixed expenses such as electricity, water, apartment rental, etc. Then you only need to adjust variable expenses such as food, entertainment costs, etc.

12,091Threads
93,200Messages
290Members
Medo24Latest member