Hello?

Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵6.748250
Referral Credit
Hi guys? I am so happy to be here on this amazing site created for us by our young and dynamic site owner @Devin. I will be so happy to be your partner in this site and rest assured you will be rated fair and square and hope you do the same for me:love:.

Welcome to Discussion Bucks Starmix, and thank you for taking the time to assist us during the beta testing phase. We are absolutely delighted to have you as a member here on the forum. I look forward to seeing you around the forum! :)

Welcome Aboard Hasan Minhaj GIF by Patriot Act

Hey Starmix! Welcome to Discussion Bucks :) it's lovely to see you here and I look forward to chatting with you around the forum :)
Sure of course hehehe. Next week this site will be lively, and full of people.

Last edited:
Hello dear, how are you? 😍😁
I am very fine and what about you? I am so happy feeling the noises here hehehe. Let us enjoy our time posting and sharing beneficial things for the site.

Glad to hear you are fine, I am also in good condition here. 😊😁
Yes, I am so sure of that hehehe. I am so happy seeing you here and happy as usual. I am all the time carried by your emotions. 😄

Familiar faces already,it feels so warm to get to connect with people that you already have a connection with.I am looking forward to becoming even a better friend here because it is like a new start and provide value to the best of my ability.Good to see you here @Starmix.Let us go make history.

Yes, I am so sure of that hehehe. I am so happy seeing you here and happy as usual. I am all the time carried by your emotions. 😄
It's true, we are easily carried away by our friends' emotions. If our friends are sad we will be sad too, if our friends are happy we will be happy too. If our friends are lazy, we will be carried away by laziness too. LOL 🤣🤣🤣

It's true, we are easily carried away by our friends' emotions. If our friends are sad we will be sad too, if our friends are happy we will be happy too. If our friends are lazy, we will be carried away by laziness too. LOL 🤣🤣🤣
Agree, that one's feeling is contagious but let us not forget that once we are happy people are happy too but once we cry, we cry alone. So let us better be happy to infect people.

Agree, that one's feeling is contagious but let us not forget that once we are happy people are happy too but once we cry, we cry alone. So let us better be happy to infect people.
I really hate showing my sadness to other people, I always show that I'm fine, because I don't want to make them share my sadness. 😊

Hi guys? I am so happy to be here on this amazing site created for us by our young and dynamic site owner @Devin. I will be so happy to be your partner in this site and rest assured you will be rated fair and square and hope you do the same for me:love:.
Hello, my friend. I am also very happy to be a member of this wonderful site. Thank you very much for referring me. :)

Hello, my friend. I am also very happy to be a member of this wonderful site. Thank you very much for referring me. :)
Hello dear, thank you, too. It is so overwhelming and heart-warming seeing you and our friends here together supporting the site DBucks. Let us treasure this opportunity of being here.

13,159Threads
98,804Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member