How do you stay active despite lonely?

Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵6.287650
Referral Credit
How do you stay active despite lonely? I'm addressing this question to you to give hints and inspirations to others. In my case, I stay active despite feeling lonely and this loneliness isn't about love but it's about my pet kitty that got sick. I'll bring my pet to Vet tomorrow morning. This day, despite my loneliness and worries I remain active. Whatever problems we have at home let's leave them there and focus on our work.

The truth of the matter is that there is no real way for one to do this, it's just a matter of your personal determination. There are times where you might even feel like giving up, but knowing why you started, really matters and it might be what would help you.

How's your kitty, Starmix? I hope he or she feels better soon. It can be difficult to remain motivated when unpleasant things happen. This is something I'm currently working on.
It's so sad I remain lonely. There's no available vetmed near my place. My pet still doesn't eat. It's the 2nd day today he doesn't eat anything. He likes to sleep beside be or on my lap when I'm at home. I bought my pet cat a chunk meat mackerel but still he doesn't eat. This day I feel inactive and lonely 😭.

How do you stay active despite lonely? I'm addressing this question to you to give hints and inspirations to others. In my case, I stay active despite feeling lonely and this loneliness isn't about love but it's about my pet kitty that got sick. I'll bring my pet to Vet tomorrow morning. This day, despite my loneliness and worries I remain active. Whatever problems we have at home let's leave them there and focus on our work.
Problems and solving is part of life. I feel depressed when my pet dog Kittu is not well but then that increases my activity. I stay alone but don't feel lonely as I keep myself busy.

Problems and solving is part of life. I feel depressed when my pet dog Kittu is not well but then that increases my activity. I stay alone but don't feel lonely as I keep myself busy.
Thank you my friend. I have to remain active despite lonely to avoid getting sick. This shall pass. All of us must be strong to face our ordeals.

Hope your cat gets better, being active despite loneliness is a mindset game. I get lonely most of the time but got too much responsibilities presently to slack off or even notice that am lonely. i hope this year can give us that good break we all need.

Hope your cat gets better, being active despite loneliness is a mindset game. I get lonely most of the time but got too much responsibilities presently to slack off or even notice that am lonely. i hope this year can give us that good break we all need.
My pet Tiktok is now okay after I brought him to the vet yesterday afternoon. He has fever and cough which is why he refused to eat for 3 days😔. I'm happy now.

Good to hear am glad he is okay, this year's weather world wide is something else. Presently it's a miracle we are not having heat stroke😪
It's not good to stay outdoor during sunny days. In case it can't be avoided, always drink water to stabilize the blood pressure.

Bring an umbrella with UV protection and don't stay long under the heat of the sun. Never be lonely because that's business. Let your workers carry those to the customers. Listen to your body.

Thank you my friend. I have to remain active despite lonely to avoid getting sick. This shall pass. All of us must be strong to face our ordeals.
You at least have your sister with you. My elder son sometimes comes a stays with me. That's the reason I am searching for a full time maid that won't make me feel lonely.

You at least have your sister with you. My elder son sometimes comes a stays with me. That's the reason I am searching for a full time maid that won't make me feel lonely.
Choose a good maid. Don't you have a daughter? Life will be Ionely living alone. There's no one to talk to. You will only be consoled if having a pet to talk to like a dog.

Choose a good maid. Don't you have a daughter? Life will be Ionely living alone. There's no one to talk to. You will only be consoled if having a pet to talk to like a dog.
I don't have a daughter and always wish I has. I am in search of a good maid which is difficult to get here.

I don't have a daughter and always wish I has. I am in search of a good maid which is difficult to get here.
Why not try to invite a neighbor or close to you? A neighbor you're aware of her attitude. It's better to hire a neigbor a stay out to maid.

I live far away from my loved ones. I do not have a man in my life. Yes, I feel lonely.

I work the pain away.

I love to accomplish and submit cookbook reviews. My mother never taught me how to cook. I taught myself. I would like for others to be able to know good recipes also.

I live far away from my loved ones. I do not have a man in my life. Yes, I feel lonely.

I work the pain away.

I love to accomplish and submit cookbook reviews. My mother never taught me how to cook. I taught myself. I would like for others to be able to know good recipes also.
That is a good remedy to learn cooking to avoid boredom. I think you can share your recipe here under Community Chat. But there is a site that pays people to share their recipes.

It's so sad I remain lonely. There's no available vetmed near my place. My pet still doesn't eat. It's the 2nd day today he doesn't eat anything. He likes to sleep beside be or on my lap when I'm at home. I bought my pet cat a chunk meat mackerel but still he doesn't eat. This day I feel inactive and lonely 😭.
I don't feel lonely for once and i don't have pets or friends. There is nothing that is more lovely that a calm environment with morning cool breeze. I can't remember when last i feel lonely and inactive.

13,104Threads
98,507Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member