• Important Update from the Founder: After a year of growth, changes are coming to Discussion Bucks. Read the full announcement here.

• Heads-up! The site will undergo scheduled maintenance on Saturday, September 21, 2024, starting at 11:00 PM UTC (7:00 PM Eastern Time). During this time, the site will be temporarily offline, but rest assured, everything will be backed up beforehand. Thank you for your understanding!

- Fords8

How much is your expenses on rent?

Kross

Community Advocate
Literary Virtuoso
Registered Member
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵0.018498
Referral Credit
For some of us, we pay rents yearly while others have to pay monthly. In my country, people pay their rents yearly. Considering how much the prices of everything has rocketed, just wanted to compare and contrast how much people spend on rents in different parts of the world among users of this community.

I spend about 140 dollars on rent yearly for a single room with bedroom and toilet. How much do you spend on rents either monthly or yearly?

My expenses on rent is about $160 for a year. My landlord says he would be increasing it to $210 next year and I would have to move to my the property that my dad gave to me.

I haven't paid any rent for many years as I bought an apartment years ago. It was a good investment as the value of the apartment has appreciated a lot.
You did right it is always a good investment as the value of the apartment will appreciate in the future

I haven't paid any rent for many years as I bought an apartment years ago. It was a good investment as the value of the apartment has appreciated a lot.
That's the path that I think of walking. I need to get my own apartment in the next two years max to be able to save money on paying rents.

12,088Threads
93,157Messages
290Members
Medo24Latest member