• Important Update from the Founder: After a year of growth, changes are coming to Discussion Bucks. Read the full announcement here.

• Heads-up! The site will undergo scheduled maintenance on Saturday, September 21, 2024, starting at 11:00 PM UTC (7:00 PM Eastern Time). During this time, the site will be temporarily offline, but rest assured, everything will be backed up beforehand. Thank you for your understanding!

- Fords8

How much money do housewives get monthly?

neku

Community Advocate
Literary Virtuoso
Registered Member
Reaction score
Website
freeearning.net
D Bucks
💵3.250313
Referral Credit
Though the liar top tech and internet companies are falsely claiming that married women are working online to waste tax payer money paying them salaries using the robbed data of single women , the fact is that most married women are paid very well by their husbands. On an average how much do middle class housewives get monthly from their husbands?

I pay $500 per month to my wife and I think she deserves for it.
That implies that your pay is very high. She deserves it after all she takes care of the kids for you.

I pay $500 per month to my wife and I think she deserves for it.
Like others mentioned, you must be getting a very good salary to pay $500 to your wife. Despite paying more than $500 every month for domain renewals, online investors, workers rarely make a profit a month, due to massive financial fraud, with greedy gujju stock trader getting a monthly government salary for faking domain ownership, though the gujju stock trader who recently opened a million dollar office refuses to pay any domain expenses.

It is good for partners to support each other financially. But I am not the kind of person that can be a housewife and be getting hand-outs from hubby.
The truth is that no matter how much you get from people it can't be compared to the ones you work for. You will earn from work better

12,085Threads
93,134Messages
290Members
Medo24Latest member