• Important Update from the Founder: After a year of growth, changes are coming to Discussion Bucks. Read the full announcement here.

• Heads-up! The site will undergo scheduled maintenance on Saturday, September 21, 2024, starting at 11:00 PM UTC (7:00 PM Eastern Time). During this time, the site will be temporarily offline, but rest assured, everything will be backed up beforehand. Thank you for your understanding!

- Fords8

How to deal with dishonest relatives trying to steal your money?

neku

Community Advocate
Literary Virtuoso
Registered Member
Reaction score
Website
freeearning.net
D Bucks
💵3.250313
Referral Credit
Most women get married, they do not want to work professionally, save money. Yet when a single woman professional has worked hard to save money, many of her relatives want to grab her money, forcing her to agree to identity theft. What is the best way to deal with dishonest relatives trying to grab your money?

cut them off if that doesn't work if you are capable enough ask them what trade they would love to do and open it for them
then call your lawyer to do some paper work and agreement stating that you have settled them and on no account would they come and disturb u for money the lawyer would know how to fine tune

It's better not to consider them relatives. Tell yourself they didn't exist. I hate that kind of suffering.
Cheating and stealing is a very despicable job, if we live separately, of course he will have difficulty stealing data and passwords

Cheating and stealing is a very despicable job, if we live separately, of course he will have difficulty stealing data and passwords
That's true and it's not good to trust even our family and relatives. There are individual. differences and upbringing.

I will avoid relatives who try to take my money. I won't tolerate such actions, even if they are my family. If I do, they will continue and think it is normal.
Yes if possible send them away so that they know the weight of their act. if they are willing to change you can bring them lack

When it comes to finance, you have to be really smart and alert with it. Especially if you are a woman. Many would just come forward to steal or take the credit in indirect ways getting you to give them your hard earned money. Set clear limits and be firm and polite that you mean it. Don't let them play with you emotionally. Put your foot firm, even we ready with legal help in extreme cases .

When it comes to finance, you have to be really smart and alert with it. Especially if you are a woman. Many would just come forward to steal or take the credit in indirect ways getting you to give them your hard earned money. Set clear limits and be firm and polite that you mean it. Don't let them play with you emotionally. Put your foot firm, even we ready with legal help in extreme cases .
I agree with you. If you don't set limits and be serious about it, some of your relatives can take you for a ride. Believe me! Don't allow people to take you for granted.

12,091Threads
93,199Messages
290Members
Medo24Latest member