In your opinion, which age is too early for getting married?

Any other age below 18 for me is not appropriate for marriage. Don't rush into marriage to run out. Take your time to get things fixed and right all wrongs
Yeah, under 18 is illegal, but also peoples need to be mature before thinking about marriage.

Any other age below 18 for me is not appropriate for marriage. Don't rush into marriage to run out. Take your time to get things fixed and right all wrongs
You are right. 18 years old and below is too early for marriage. They are not mature enough for such kind of commitment. They must enjoy their lives first.

When it comes to body morphology I think on average every woman by the age of 25 would have fully developed into womanhood with all the features that would make her manage a home and not have any complications. For a man in most instances at the age of 27 to 30 years old they already would have started earning a reasonable income for themselves. That is generally what will make one marry in my opinion. I am currently studying the Muslim culture and why they marry off their girls so young.

Age should not be a deciding factor. Yes, don't take this big decision when you are below 18 because you are not prepared in any ways for marriage before that. In our country, earlier the legal age of marriage was 18 for girls and 21 for boys. But recently it has been made to 21 for bith genders. This is to ensure that even girls get enough time to finish their higher education and take a career path.
You should get married when you are mentally, emotionally and financially ready to get in to such big commitment. Also, you should get married when you get the person you would like to spend rest of your life with.

When it comes to body morphology I think on average every woman by the age of 25 would have fully developed into womanhood with all the features that would make her manage a home and not have any complications. For a man in most instances at the age of 27 to 30 years old they already would have started earning a reasonable income for themselves. That is generally what will make one marry in my opinion. I am currently studying the Muslim culture and why they marry off their girls so young.
Good explanation, as a man the right age for starting a family is above 30 with good income source, for a woman above 20 is good.

The society we live in has its own culture and beliefs about marriage, and there are known ages for getting married and starting families, but in your opinion, which age is too early to start a family?
In India 18 years is the declared as the correct age for marriage but I think it's to early as at that age a woman's reproductive system doesn't develop completely.

For me I don't think there is an age considered as too early when it comes to marriage though. The most important is that you are financially stable to take care of your family and most importantly you are mentally mature to manage the home.

In India 18 years is the declared as the correct age for marriage but I think it's to early as at that age a woman's reproductive system doesn't develop completely.
Earlier it was 18 for girls and 21 for boys. But this current regime has made it 21 years for both genders. I welcome the decision. This will help girls to pursue higher education and even their career decisions.

Earlier it was 18 for girls and 21 for boys. But this current regime has made it 21 years for both genders. I welcome the decision. This will help girls to pursue higher education and even their career decisions.
I think every woman should establish her career first and think of marriage.

18 years old is too young, i mean like you said many parts don't get fully matured, and the first thing that needs to be matured enough to start family is our mind, and we need to habe a matured mind in order to get married.

18 years old is too young, i mean like you said many parts don't get fully matured, and the first thing that needs to be matured enough to start family is our mind, and we need to habe a matured mind in order to get married.
Both the mind and body should be mature to get married.

The reproductive parts are fully developed even as early as 16. Why there is a general call for delay before a person enters marriage is for the person's mind to develop fully to handle marriage. A person is adjudged to be mentally mature generally around 21 years old. It is a personal assessment thing before making that decision.

13,106Threads
98,515Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member