Announcement - Introducing MicroLikes to Discussion Bucks Exchange Program! | Page 2 | Discussion Bucks

Announcement Introducing MicroLikes to Discussion Bucks Exchange Program!

I know, it's not a good news, but yes, PayPal eats a lot from small transactions with its $0.30 per transaction plus percentage. I guess they do it to avoid tiny transactions.
Yes it's definitely a strategy on their part to reduce the rate at which people carry out small transactions.

To be honest I never got hold of this option for a while, I hope we spread the awareness across the board so that most of those people who never got it can. I thought it was only through @Mike30 that one gets to make a withdrawal of the mirolikes. I am glad I came through across this thread to understand this option.

I think that a 10 percent service Charge is okay from the amount that you accumulate when you want to withdraw or convert to Dbucks.

To be honest I never got hold of this option for a while, I hope we spread the awareness across the board so that most of those people who never got it can. I thought it was only through @Mike30 that one gets to make a withdrawal of the mirolikes. I am glad I came through across this thread to understand this option.

I think that a 10 percent service Charge is okay from the amount that you accumulate when you want to withdraw or convert to Dbucks.
It does not need to be through me necessarily. In this case, Devin took the initiative to offer extra value to its users by exchanging MicroLikes for DBucks and crypto.
As it's said on MicroLikes website:
Screenshot Capture - 2024-03-23 - 14-21-14.jpg

It does not need to be through me necessarily. In this case, Devin took the initiative to offer extra value to its users by exchanging MicroLikes for DBucks and crypto.
As it's said on MicroLikes website:
View attachment 835
I will spread the word to those who might need it. Others are just thinking that you can only redeem through the ForumRace Admin. I am sure even more options are coming.

• Like Button
Reactions: Mike30
Dear Discussion Bucks Community,

We're thrilled to announce a new feature that further bridges our partnership with MicroLikes, thanks to @Mike30's exceptional efforts. This new integration allows you to convert your MicroLikes earnings into Discussion Bucks (D Bucks) seamlessly, opening a gateway to an array of exclusive rewards.

Here's how it enriches your experience:
  • Versatile Redemption Options: Discussion Bucks provides a plethora of redemption choices, from account enhancements and customizations to withdrawals via PayPal and various Cryptocurrencies.
  • Community Support: By converting your MicroLikes, you're supporting the ongoing growth and innovation of both platforms, all while unlocking new ways to utilize your online earnings.
To initiate an exchange, please ensure you have a minimum balance of $1.00 in your MicroLikes account. The exchange process carries a nominal 6% 10% fee, which is reinvested into our community—5% goes to PayPal fees. 4.5% supports Discussion Bucks, and the other 0.5% is a gesture of gratitude towards @Mike30 for his dedication.

Follow these simple steps to exchange your MicroLikes for D Bucks:
  1. Log in to your account at MicroLikes.com.
  2. Navigate to the left sidebar and click on the 'MicroLikes amount' field.
  3. Enter the number of MicroLikes you wish to exchange.
  4. In the 'Send To' field, input 'Devin' as the recipient username.
  5. In the Message field, type: "Discussion Bucks Exchange - [Your Discussion Bucks Username]".
Upon completion, allow me 24 to 48 hours to process your request. If your D Bucks are not credited within this period, please contact me directly for assistance.

We're excited to see how this new feature benefits you and enhances your participation in our vibrant community. Thank you for your continued engagement and support.

Warm regards,

Devin
I gonna give it a try today. Thanks

I requested for transfer of my Microlokes to DBucks by following the procedures, but it said insufficient. I only have 680. MicroLikes.:LOL:

Same here today. I tried to send 166 microlikes to Devin for D Bucks but the screen showed you have insufficient balance.

Screenshot 2024-04-03 17.42.53.png

I want to exchange my 358 Microlikes to DBucks. I followed the steps and tried to transfer it to Devin..but it didn't work. My balance remains the same. I have not received any message of insufficient balance either.

Same here today. I tried to send 166 microlikes to Devin for D Bucks but the screen showed you have insufficient balance.

View attachment 872
Can you try sending 165 instead 166?
Post automatically merged:

I requested for transfer of my Microlokes to DBucks by following the procedures, but it said insufficient. I only have 680. MicroLikes.:LOL:
Leave at least 1 MicroLike on your balance. Let me know if you still encounter that problem.

Last edited:
Can you try sending 165 instead 166?

Leave at least 1 MicroLike on your balance. Let me know if you still encounter that problem.
I will try it. I have 680 plus, I will request only $6. I will try it if it works.

@Mike30 , why can't I withdraw my Microlikes? I have 1,680 Microlikes but when I applied for an exchange it said Microlikes not provided. What does it mean? How can I withdraw my balance?:(

@Devin . Today I could transfer 355 Microlikes to you for Discussion Bucks exchange. I followed the steps. It worked today and I have confirmed the transaction. Please do the needful.
Thank you. I hope to see that reflecting in my DBucks here soon

@Mike30 , why can't I withdraw my Microlikes? I have 1,680 Microlikes but when I applied for an exchange it said Microlikes not provided. What does it mean? How can I withdraw my balance?:(
Try to leave at least 1 MicroLike on your balance. You should be able to do the transfer. Let me know if you still encounter the same problem.

I did ask mine for a payment I'm yet to receive it.
Payment was sent today :)

Working to transfer my balance. Hoping to offer a few more things, while waiting for services I am offering to complete.

• Like Button
Reactions: Mike30