• We are deeply saddened by the tragic events at Donald Trump's rally today. Please keep the victims and their families in your thoughts and prayers.

It's good to read the rules and everything before starting

Starmix

Master Debater
Bronze Supporter
Literary Virtuoso
Registered Member
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵7.556800
Referral Credit
Hi all? What a nice feeling I have this time reaching out DBucks. Before starting, I already read the rules and everything. It is very important to avoid creating future problems by being not supportive of the site. I am hoping for the best to all of us.

Hi all? What a nice feeling I have this time reaching out DBucks. Before starting, I already read the rules and everything. It is very important to avoid creating future problems by being not supportive of the site. I am hoping for the best to all of us.
I did read the rules and hope not to face any problems.

I agree, we should be supportive of the site. And usually with me, the first thing that shows that I support the site I am on, is by reading through the general rules and guidelines to know what is expected while being here.

I agree, we should be supportive of the site. And usually with me, the first thing that shows that I support the site I am on, is by reading through the general rules and guidelines to know what is expected while being here.
That was also what I did before I started to explore the site. It is very necessary to avoid problems and rejection. @aninditasen, I am so happy that you read the rules and everything on DBucks. Thank you for being with this new and wonderful site.

When it comes to an earning site, what i always do is to go through the rules and regulations, this would properly help me decide if i can cope with the requirements or if i am qualified to earn on the site or not. It helps in terms of preventing myself from making certain mistakes.

When it comes to an earning site, what i always do is to go through the rules and regulations, this would properly help me decide if i can cope with the requirements or if i am qualified to earn on the site or not. It helps in terms of preventing myself from making certain mistakes.
What are some of the distinct rules that you could share that are key and significant,it is nice at times to hear them paraphrased because they stress more clarity and it can help even more people that are just coming on board.

What are some of the distinct rules that you could share that are key and significant,it is nice at times to hear them paraphrased because they stress more clarity and it can help even more people that are just coming on board.
It was posted here by the site owner before the launch happened. Try to browse it, my friend. It is not only about rules but also about payments and how to earn through referrals.

It was posted here by the site owner before the launch happened. Try to browse it, my friend. It is not only about rules but also about payments and how to earn through referrals.
Thank you,i will check on them again and again and hope i can understand a few that at times i mis understand.Like for instance the part of placing a backlink in your comment or thread.Is it also considered breaking advertizing rules?

I would love if backlinks can be used as often as we can in any thread that we get a chance.I want to try the refferal program as well.For the first time i want to stand with a about 100 serious people whom are dedicated to see a change in their lives.My dream and aspiration in my financial goals is to have a million US dollars in my savings bank account by the end on 2029.Which is like 4years and some months from now.i believe having such an amount will help me diversify in various activities that i am passionate about and mainly putting smiles on peoples faces as much as i can like being instrumental in various capacity building training programs,giving access to basic health care and water and sanitation.

Last edited:
Thank you,i will check on them again and again and hope i cannot understand a few that at times i mis understand.Like for instance the part of placing a backlink in your comment or thread.Is it also considered breaking advertizing rules?

I would love if backlinks can be used as often as we can in any thread that we get a chance.I want to try the refferal program as well.For the first time i want to stand with a about 100 serious people whom are dedicated to see a change in their lives.My dream and aspiration in my financial goals is to have a million US dollars in my savings bank account by the end on 2029.Which is like 4years and some months from now.i believe having such an amount will help me diversify in various activities that i am passionate about and mainly putting smiles on peoples faces as much as i can like being instrumental in various capacity building training programs,giving access to basic health care and water and sanitation.
Tha is so good to hear it from you, go for those dreams. To dream is free and for every referral, we earn $1. I hope to invite people so they will enjoy discussing and earning too here. Good luck to us.

It's always good to read the rules on any forum. The amount of people that do something that breaks the rules and say they didn't know and if it's written in the rules you know they didn't read it :eek:

It's always good to read the rules on any forum. The amount of people that do something that breaks the rules and say they didn't know and if it's written in the rules you know they didn't read it :eek:
Agree with you, and a while ago a member here confessed she had not read the post of Devin about the rules and other posts related to the site.

Last edited:
Agree woth you, and a while ago a member here confessed she had not read the post of Devin about the rules and other posts related to the site.
I've briefly read the stuff but a lot of the type it's just a matter of using common sense.

Tha is so good to hear it from you, go for those dreams. To dream is free and for every referral, we earn $1. I hope to invite people so they will enjoy discussing and earning too here. Good luck to us.
I missed the word there,it is not i cannot but rather *i can*,yes we need to invite people who aligns ad are of common interest with us.
That is true that we need rules and we also need to understand them.I am glad that i have never ever been found myself at crossroads with any forum ever since i started working on forums.I have had quite a ride in the forum industry.From BMF,FC,TRENDRI,BIZDUSTRY,OTZ,RIF and now DB.It has been a journey.

That's right we just have to be committed members no matter the pay. it would show loyalty if we have the time needed to post on any site
That is true, commitment and loyalty are essential to build a good reputation for ourselves and to boost morale. That is what other forums base in hiring people through reputation and skills.

That is true, commitment and loyalty are essential to build a good reputation for ourselves and to boost morale. That is what other forums base in hiring people through reputation and skills.
Exactly my point we just have to show loyalty to the site we are working on to help boost the site. for our use for a long time

It is a wise thing to read the rules and regulations of every platforms before starting interaction in the platforms, i make sure to read the rules before starting, because some platforms have very hard rules and some will tell you that they are not working in my country so before spending some time i really make sure to read it.

It is a wise thing to read the rules and regulations of every platforms before starting interaction in the platforms, i make sure to read the rules before starting, because some platforms have very hard rules and some will tell you that they are not working in my country so before spending some time i really make sure to read it.
Yes that's correct we need to read the rules or else a waste of time if our country isn't part of the platform like here on DBucks. Reading the rules are very imprudent before starting.

10,478Threads
84,065Messages
269Members
Revolved101Latest member
Back