• Support Discussion Bucks in the Agora Referral Contest!

Join us in the Agora forums referral contest and help Discussion Bucks rise to the top! Every referral counts.

Click Here to Support Us!

It's good to read the rules and everything before starting

Yes that's correct we need to read the rules or else a waste of time if our country isn't part of the platform like here on DBucks. Reading the rules are very imprudent before starting.
Yes, when i join this forum i read the rules and regulations, because i really don't want to make mistake and ban from the forum, and also its better to be on the safe side and in order to know what we are exactly suppose to do, on every platform the first thing should be reading the rules.

Yes, when i join this forum i read the rules and regulations, because i really don't want to make mistake and ban from the forum, and also its better to be on the safe side and in order to know what we are exactly suppose to do, on every platform the first thing should be reading the rules.
That's the best thing members to do in a forum to avoid penalties because of ignorance. It's better be safe than sorry. It's also advisable to repeat trading the rules for mastery.

11,643Threads
90,720Messages
284Members
JCVLon499Latest member