• We are deeply saddened by the tragic events at Donald Trump's rally today. Please keep the victims and their families in your thoughts and prayers.

I've just installed DBucks App

Starmix

Master Debater
Bronze Supporter
Literary Virtuoso
Registered Member
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵7.519800
Referral Credit
Happy to share you my feeling this evening. I have just installed DBucks App. Maybe I'm late to install it. It's because my smartphone already saved the site to my phone. But it's really different once having the app installed we'll just click it and right away directed to the site. Congrats self, 😊😁😍

Hehehe i am looking forward on the user experience when using an app to to write and read content,for me it has always been cumbersome.But on BMF and Bizdustry forums it worked just fine unlike on forumcoin to use it on a mobile device i could barely see anything.I hope DB customized its interface well for mobile devices.

plus what i think could be amazing is if we had surveys,i know alot of survey are very difficulty but there was something amazing that @Devin our boss did with jotform dot com.I have never slept since then.That was an amazing survey that he created and paid workers for that survey.

I don't know if I am going to install a native app on my phone yet, as I am not always posting on places with my phone normally.

I've got it along with four other apps for forums :eek:

Seattle Seahawks Sport GIF by Sealed With A GIF

Yeah I find that this site has an app. I installed it. I will check it again if that is the app or the site save in my phone

Finally installed it on my phone. Might as well use it to check on stuff when I am out and about.

Yeah I find that this site has an app. I installed it. I will check it again if that is the app or the site save in my phone
Install it on your mobile phone for easy access. It is what I am doing hehehe. It is so nice.

I am already using the app. It's more convenient to use it.

I am already using the app. It's more convenient to use it.
Yes it's so convenient to use, and our account is auto saved by Chrome. Dunno if we can install the app in our laptop. I haven't tried it.

What's the experience like? is it a lot faster to access the site? I'm still using the browser version.
Yes, it is a lot faster and easier, you just click the app and it opens right away Don't you have the app now? If none, install it mate.

Yes, it is a lot faster and easier, you just click the app and it opens right away Don't you have the app now? If none, install it mate.
What advantages do I have when installing the app? I don't use my mobile phone much so I don't know if it will be profitable for me since I almost always work from the computer.

What advantages do I have when installing the app? I don't use my mobile phone much so I don't know if it will be profitable for me since I almost always work from the computer.
Never install it because you are all the time using your computer, but if you like to install the app out of curiosity then proceed. It might be beneficial once you travel, you just click the app from your mobile.

Never install it because you are all the time using your computer, but if you like to install the app out of curiosity then proceed. It might be beneficial once you travel, you just click the app from your mobile.
Thank you very much for the information, I don't think I'll install it for now because I'm not going to give it a real use, although it's interesting that the forum has its own app :)

Thank you very much for the information, I don't think I'll install it for now because I'm not going to give it a real use, although it's interesting that the forum has its own app :)
RIF also has an app and installed it too in my mobile phone. Even the Speak Chat forum, there's an apple which I also installed but I may delete it next days.

10,471Threads
84,008Messages
269Members
Revolved101Latest member
Back