• Support Discussion Bucks in the Agora Referral Contest!

Join us in the Agora forums referral contest and help Discussion Bucks rise to the top! Every referral counts.

Click Here to Support Us!

I've just installed DBucks App

I will install it on my smartphone for easy access. Glad, you mentioned it! In fact, I did the same thing with Referral Index Forum and other forum websites.
You do it it's easy to get access right away. I installed DBucks app September 28.

Although now I can no longer have a mobile phone because this was forbidden to me by law, however before when I could have such devices, I was able to work on each site without needing to install the App. But simply by creating a link to the URL homepage by each website and accessing with double tap on the desktop icon.

I installed the Discussionbucks app on my android phone when i join this forum, and when i am working from my phone i use it, an di really like the app.
Yeah, I also liked the Dbucks app. It is easy to o[en the site, but I am so sad until, this time RIF is still down. :cry:

Yeah, I also liked the Dbucks app. It is easy to o[en the site, but I am so sad until, this time RIF is still down. :cry:
Yeah the app is bet for my android phone, and when i am not around my computer i use the app, yeah RIF is still down, maybe it is on repair, that is why it is down.

Yeah the app is bet for my android phone, and when i am not around my computer i use the app, yeah RIF is still down, maybe it is on repair, that is why it is down.
The app is easy to install and easy to click if we want to navigate the site like DBucks, RIF, and even SCF. Better SCF, it withstands strong despite no site power, but RIF is always sick,

The app is easy to install and easy to click if we want to navigate the site like DBucks, RIF, and even SCF. Better SCF, it withstands strong despite no site power, but RIF is always sick,
I only have the Dbucks and RIF android app, that i use when i am on my phone, the leading speed is good.

I only have the Dbucks and RIF android app, that i use when i am on my phone, the leading speed is good.
I still have the Speak Chat Forum app despite the site owner never visited his site since August and it is still exciting but RIF has an owner but his set always gets sick.

Is "speak chat forum" a ptp platform?
SCF is not a ptp site but we were paid before at $18 fixed a month but paying few members lasted 2 months only. And I was lucky there because I won $60 in a contest 🤗🤗🤗

SCF is not a ptp site but we were paid before at $18 fixed a month but paying few members lasted 2 months only. And I was lucky there because I won $60 in a contest 🤗🤗🤗
oh wow, you are so lucky, i was looking for another ptp platforms since RIF is not working,

oh wow, you are so lucky, i was looking for another ptp platforms since RIF is not working,
I think next year, there will be a new ptp site to emerge on the web. There is AfriPeeps ptp site but the pay is peanuts. Just check it if you want to.

I think next year, there will be a new ptp site to emerge on the web. There is AfriPeeps ptp site but the pay is peanuts. Just check it if you want to.
I have heard that Afripeeps ptp is not paying, they say the payment is every month and after members posting and working hard they don't pay their users. if they pay i will try it.

I have heard that Afripeeps ptp is not paying, they say the payment is every month and after members posting and working hard they don't pay their users. if they pay i will try it.
Don't anymore try it's useless. Are you member of Time Bucks? By the way I'm glad that there's DBucks app. It's easy to open and do activities especially this time. It's almost Christmas. 🎅🤶

Don't anymore try it's useless. Are you member of Time Bucks? By the way I'm glad that there's DBucks app. It's easy to open and do activities especially this time. It's almost Christmas. 🎅🤶
The time buck i know is a micro job offering platform it offers survey and micro tasks for its users. and yeah the Dbucks app is faster than using the browser.

The time buck i know is a micro job offering platform it offers survey and micro tasks for its users. and yeah the Dbucks app is faster than using the browser.
I am a member of TIme Bucks but I seldom receive a task to do, so I left my $2 and when they sent me a survey questionnaire, it was frustrating because rejection followed after some minutes of answering it.

I am a member of TIme Bucks but I seldom receive a task to do, so I left my $2 and when they sent me a survey questionnaire, it was frustrating because rejection followed after some minutes of answering it.
I heard that some times they don't pay fir their users after they feel a survey for long time and that is real frustrating thing to see, the sad thing is that most survey site don't work for me, they are not available in my country.

I heard that some times they don't pay fir their users after they feel a survey for long time and that is real frustrating thing to see, the sad thing is that most survey site don't work for me, they are not available in my country.
That is right that is why I never like to do surveys despite many invitations. I rejected all. I better concentrate on a ptp site, so we better have the app installed on a ptpt site like DBucks.

11,642Threads
90,713Messages
284Members
JCVLon499Latest member