Announcement - Join the Battle: Support Discussion Bucks in the Site Battle Madness Contest! | Discussion Bucks

Announcement Join the Battle: Support Discussion Bucks in the Site Battle Madness Contest!

Devin

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Novice Scribe
Sep 2, 2023
D Bucks
💵29.291225
Referral Credit
3/29/2024 Update:

Round 5:

We have made it to the Final Four. You can vote by going to:

If we can win this round, we will progress to the championship round. We need all the support we can get. Thank you all so much for your loyalty to Discussion Bucks!

3/24/2024 Update:

Round 4:

The fourth round of voting has began. You can vote by going to: https://forumpromotion.net/threads/...io-vs-discussion-bucks-south-division.181796/

We have made it to the elite eight. If we can win this, we will be in the final four, then the championship round. Your support is needed now more than ever! Head on over and vote today!

3/18/2024 Update:

Round 3:

The third round of voting has began. You can vote by going to:

3/12/2024 Update:

Round 2:

The second round of voting has began. You can vote by going to: https://forumpromotion.net/threads/battle-43-film-lovers-vs-discussion-bucks-south-division.181634/

3/11/2024 Update:

Victory:

Discussion Bucks has won the first round of voting! The final vote count was 23 to 6. When the next voting becomes available, we will update you all. Thank you for your support!

3/6/2024 Update:

VOTING IS LIVE:

ROUND 1 -

Support Us GIF by Liceulice

Dear Valued Discussion Bucks Members,

Exciting news! We're participating in the annual Forum Promotion's Site Battle Madness, a thrilling contest that runs from March 1st to March 31st. This event brings together a diverse array of websites to compete in an elimination-style tournament reminiscent of the NBA Playoffs, with websites facing off in 1-on-1 battles. The community's votes propel the winners forward through each round until a champion emerges.

The stakes are high, with enticing prizes awaiting the victors:
  • First Place
    • $250 SEOClerks Gift Card
    • $100 via PayPal/Venmo/Zelle/Cash App
    • Official Forum Promotion T-Shirt
    • Official Forum Promotion Mug
    • SBM Profile Badge
    • SBM Promotion Directory Prefix
  • Second Place
    • $150 SEOClerks Gift Card
    • $50 via PayPal/Venmo/Zelle/Cash App
  • Final Four (3rd/4th Place Division Winners)
    • $100 SEOClerks Gift Card
    • $25 via PayPal/Venmo/Zelle/Cash App
  • Elite Eight (5th - 8th Place)
    • $100 SEOClerks Gift Card
    • 500 FP$
While participation in this contest does not offer direct rewards, it's a unique opportunity to support and elevate Discussion Bucks within a broader community. Your engagement and enthusiasm can significantly contribute to our collective success.

Should we triumph, rest assured that any monetary gains will be reinvested into enhancing Discussion Bucks. Our goal is to resolve technical issues, such as improving our visibility on Google Search through better indexing, and to enrich our platform with new features and advertising efforts to attract more members.

To support us, please adhere to the following steps:
  1. Ensure you have an active Forum Promotion Account. Sign up at Forum Promotion if you haven't already.
  2. Post a minimum of 10 times on Forum Promotion in the last 30 days. Votes from accounts not meeting this criterion will not count.
We're currently awaiting our turn in the bracket and will keep you updated on when it's time to show your support.

Thank you for being a part of Discussion Bucks. Your participation and loyalty mean everything to us, and we're excited to embark on this journey together.

Warm regards,

The Discussion Bucks Team

P.S. For those of you who do not currently have 10 posts on Forum Promotion within the last 30 days, if you could proceed to create 10 posts across their community before voting begins for Discussion Bucks, this will enable a much smoother process and reduce the possible stress for a time constraint before the voting is calculated and the winner of the bracket is chosen.

Last edited:
I would surely be heading to sign up in Forum Promotion right away. Come on, every member of Discussion Bucks, we can do this for our great forum. Doesn't take anything to register, post and vote when our turn comes.

• Like Button
Reactions: pousinha and Mike30
I already registered on Forum Promotion. It seems it's a new forum site. I hope to see many DBuckers registered on this site. My username there is StarmixDbucks. It does not approve Starmix only. They like a unique username. :LOL:

Wow, this looks very interesting and I hope we do get the first price. I have gone ahead and registered on the forum and will make the first ten posts in some niches that I am familiar with then I will start voting whenever I have to vote. Good luck to us.

Last edited:
  • Like Button
Reactions: pousinha
This is so interesting, let's wait for our turn. Who do you think will be our opponent? Ours might be March 10.

Just voted for Discussion Bucks! I had yet an account in FP and more than 10 posts. I only lack time to be active there too. My nickname is pousinha there too and I have an avatar of a baby (taken from Pixabay 100% free). I only didn't notice the need of the 10 posts in the last 30 days, instead of 10 posts in a lifetime span (it's the consequence today I'm too tired cause a demanding job), but I rushed to correct the mistake, then admin @Cam said me I had time to add the 10 posts before the poll ends and I yet posted them, so here the screenshot:

DBCaptura desde 2024-03-07 00-21-41.png DBCaptura desde 2024-03-07 00-21-41.png

• Like Button
Reactions: Kirubel and Cam