Announcement Join the Battle: Support Discussion Bucks in the Site Battle Madness Contest!

Looks like Discussion Bucks is quickly running away with this one! :D
Devin has a whole army behind him. :D
Good luck ya'll! :D

Uvopia vs. Discussion Bucks​

• Uvopia​

Votes: 521.7%
  • Discussion Bucks​

Votes: 1878.3%

• Total voters 23
  • Poll votes is visible for users with special permission.
  • This poll will close: Mar 11, 2024 at 2:24 PM.

3/6/2024 Update:

VOTING IS LIVE:

ROUND 1 -

Support Us GIF by Liceulice

Dear Valued Discussion Bucks Members,

Exciting news! We're participating in the annual Forum Promotion's Site Battle Madness, a thrilling contest that runs from March 1st to March 31st. This event brings together a diverse array of websites to compete in an elimination-style tournament reminiscent of the NBA Playoffs, with websites facing off in 1-on-1 battles. The community's votes propel the winners forward through each round until a champion emerges.

The stakes are high, with enticing prizes awaiting the victors:
  • First Place
    • $250 SEOClerks Gift Card
    • $100 via PayPal/Venmo/Zelle/Cash App
    • Official Forum Promotion T-Shirt
    • Official Forum Promotion Mug
    • SBM Profile Badge
    • SBM Promotion Directory Prefix
  • Second Place
    • $150 SEOClerks Gift Card
    • $50 via PayPal/Venmo/Zelle/Cash App
  • Final Four (3rd/4th Place Division Winners)
    • $100 SEOClerks Gift Card
    • $25 via PayPal/Venmo/Zelle/Cash App
  • Elite Eight (5th - 8th Place)
    • $100 SEOClerks Gift Card
    • 500 FP$
While participation in this contest does not offer direct rewards, it's a unique opportunity to support and elevate Discussion Bucks within a broader community. Your engagement and enthusiasm can significantly contribute to our collective success.

Should we triumph, rest assured that any monetary gains will be reinvested into enhancing Discussion Bucks. Our goal is to resolve technical issues, such as improving our visibility on Google Search through better indexing, and to enrich our platform with new features and advertising efforts to attract more members.

To support us, please adhere to the following steps:
  1. Ensure you have an active Forum Promotion Account. Sign up at Forum Promotion if you haven't already.
  2. Post a minimum of 10 times on Forum Promotion in the last 30 days. Votes from accounts not meeting this criterion will not count.
We're currently awaiting our turn in the bracket and will keep you updated on when it's time to show your support.

Thank you for being a part of Discussion Bucks. Your participation and loyalty mean everything to us, and we're excited to embark on this journey together.

Warm regards,

The Discussion Bucks Team

P.S. For those of you who do not currently have 10 posts on Forum Promotion within the last 30 days, if you could proceed to create 10 posts across their community before voting begins for Discussion Bucks, this will enable a much smoother process and reduce the possible stress for a time constraint before the voting is calculated and the winner of the bracket is chosen.
Just voted with username blazing 123. I know we are winning this.

There were 19 voted Discussion Bucks. Hoping all will vote because this ends on Monday, March 11. It is so exciting seeing any forums there. I may vote other forums

I really hope that everyone will cast their vote in favor of DB. It would be great if DB could win! Let's root for DB together. :)

I really hope that everyone will cast their vote in favor of DB. It would be great if DB could win! Let's root for DB together. :)
What is the update now, how many votes are there fo DBucks? I will tour now to the other site to check updates.

Db is doing very well in this round. Thanks to all that have taking the time to vote. I myself have like 4 or 5 battles going on for my forums.

Db is doing very well in this round. Thanks to all that have taking the time to vote. I myself have like 4 or 5 battles going on for my forums.
@fords8, let us know the names of your forums. We would vote for you.

Please Discussion Bucks users.. Please drop by through the links and vote for the sites of our very own tireless admin @fords8..The links are right on the post above this my post. At least, we all know Debate HQ. Thanks.

Let's support our own. I am heading down there to cast my votes for these sites asap.

12,018Threads
92,726Messages
288Members
gwolf666Latest member