• Important Update from the Founder: After a year of growth, changes are coming to Discussion Bucks. Read the full announcement here.

• Heads-up! The site will undergo scheduled maintenance on Saturday, September 21, 2024, starting at 11:00 PM UTC (7:00 PM Eastern Time). During this time, the site will be temporarily offline, but rest assured, everything will be backed up beforehand. Thank you for your understanding!

- Fords8

Managing Finances

Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵5.568550
Referral Credit
Temptation is easy to entertain which is why many suffer losses, bankruptcy and failures both in real life and business because those tempted to spend never think about the bad consequences of their unthinkable decisions. One needs a strong hold of their money and avoid keeping the money near your reach. Save it in the bank invest more, expand your business or hire a financial advisor to keep tract of your money.

Another way of managing your finances is to do a weekly inventory, know your gain or loses and know the strengths and weaknesses of your business. Lastly, have a keen lookout of your workers if they're not cheating you.

Temptation is easy to entertain which is why many suffer losses, bankruptcy and failures both in real life and business because those tempted to spend never think about the bad consequences of their unthinkable decisions. One needs a strong hold of their money and avoid keeping the money near your reach. Save it in the bank invest more, expand your business or hire a financial advisor to keep tract of your money.

Another way of managing your finances is to do a weekly inventory, know your gain or loses and know the strengths and weaknesses of your business. Lastly, have a keen lookout of your workers if they're not cheating you.
Managing finance is an art .. Either it may be a home or company.. As you said keen eyes should be on the workers . A little petty cash be in business place to meet some daily expenses.. Even Cheques should be kept in drawers that are lockable..
Temptation is better to be avoided.. The signing authority can make a proper decision taking own time

Managing finances nowadays could be a pretty hard thing to do. This is why there are so many people who are having a really harder time dealing with their financial position. One of the main reasons why many people are having problems is due to the fact that that inflation has been wrecking havoc, as economy continues to struggle.

I am not into full fledged business but then as an independent online English teacher I always made it a point that I did not charge my students much that they wouldn't be able to pay. I also made adjustments with the timings and repeated lessons too.

I am not into full fledged business but then as an independent online English teacher I always made it a point that I did not charge my students much that they wouldn't be able to pay. I also made adjustments with the timings and repeated lessons too.
There are many ways to manage finances. It all depends on the business owner. Hard earned money might be put to waste and it might be late to realize that the business fails leading the business to become broke.

Yes, there are many ways to manage finances, both business and personal finances, the important thing is to have a well-established plan and stick to it, the worst of all is not having a plan for your finances and simply drifting with them.

Some ways to manage finances is to make a priority scale, shop according to a previously made shopping list, don't buy anything unless you need it, diligently look for discount information, etc.

Some ways to manage finances is to make a priority scale, shop according to a previously made shopping list, don't buy anything unless you need it, diligently look for discount information, etc.
Wow, you are truly an entrepreneur young and versatile in business. One day, you will wake up already a millionaire. Always trust in yourself and always manage your finances well. It is more than gold.

You can always manage your finances by having record and also avoiding temptation which could make you go past your savings.

You can always manage your finances by having record and also avoiding temptation which could make you go past your savings.
Yeah, you are right on that, in fact, there are many personal ways how manage our finances. The most important thing is we have to manage our money well in order to have some savings and to avoid business failures and bankruptcy.

Keeping tabs on our spending is important for effective financial management. You may be able to control your spending and stay within your budget by doing this.

Keeping tabs on our spending is important for effective financial management. You may be able to control your spending and stay within your budget by doing this.
Yes, each one of us has a technique on how to manage our finances. It is just a matter of self-discipline and self-respect. We have to respect ourselves. it is not good to spend on nonsense things. Money is hard to find these days.

Yes, each one of us has a technique on how to manage our finances. It is just a matter of self-discipline and self-respect. We have to respect ourselves. it is not good to spend on nonsense things. Money is hard to find these days.
When one learns the value of money, sooner or later he will strive to manage it properly and learn about finances, it is those who do not see the value of money who tend to waste it, either because it did not cost them effort to earn it or simply because they do not care.

When one learns the value of money, sooner or later he will strive to manage it properly and learn about finances, it is those who do not see the value of money who tend to waste it, either because it did not cost them effort to earn it or simply because they do not care.
I was once like that extravagant. I have wasted thousands and had been robbed worth 450, 000 or $9000 USD because of my carelessness. After I attended a seminar workshop on world financial group, I changed my extravagant life to frugality. I am now scared to waste a single cent.

Wow, you are truly an entrepreneur young and versatile in business. One day, you will wake up already a millionaire. Always trust in yourself and always manage your finances well. It is more than gold.
Because I know that making money is not easy, I always save and calculate before spending money. Always try to save for the future and investment. 😊

You're a very committed entrepreneur. It's good to do list and compute the possible expenses before throwing. money. There is something to achieve if we manage well our finances. There's always money especially during emergencies. It's also good to spend and regret later 😁.

these days when inflation hits hard it is hard to manage your finances saving is getting harder and harder the prices increse but sallary stays the same I do try to save because it is a must but it is hard since I have to say goodbye to some things I would want to buy

It is true that it is hard to manage finances this time because our primary necessity is food, others follow like medicine, vitamins, and bills. We are struggling to achieve our dreams of reaching millions of savings.

There are many ways to manage finances. It all depends on the business owner. Hard earned money might be put to waste and it might be late to realize that the business fails leading the business to become broke.

I manage my finances alone and I think that it is possible to do so. This also depends a lot on the kind of skills you possess as a manager. There are many professionals out there who may possess excellent money management skills due to the fact that they may have managed the wealth of other people in the past.

Managing finances, both personal and business finances, is very important and very useful or has goals such as getting used to living frugally, making plans for the future, preparing emergency funds and investments. But we don't have to stop at the managing finance level, but we have to take further actions such as evaluation and analysis.

12,060Threads
92,990Messages
289Members
KeraLatest member