• Important Update from the Founder: After a year of growth, changes are coming to Discussion Bucks. Read the full announcement here.

• Heads-up! The site will undergo scheduled maintenance on Saturday, September 21, 2024, starting at 11:00 PM UTC (7:00 PM Eastern Time). During this time, the site will be temporarily offline, but rest assured, everything will be backed up beforehand. Thank you for your understanding!

- Fords8

Marrying a rich person to lead a good lifestyle

neku

Community Advocate
Literary Virtuoso
Registered Member
Reaction score
Website
freeearning.net
D Bucks
💵3.175313
Referral Credit
Increasingly the government is only considering the lifestyle while hiring employees, so many young women prefer to marry a rich person to lead a good lifestyle with cars and posh homes. Do you know of anyone who married a rich person mainly to avoid financial problems?

A relative married her husband mainly because he was rich and her family has become even richer, faking online income, domain ownership though she and her associates do not pay expenses, while I am making great losses since 2010.

I don't fault or judge anyone that marries a rich person for financial security. Poverty can make you fall out of love with a person 100 times. Money is important to sustain love.

A very young actress in my country married a 60 year old man as the 5th wife. People criticized her. She was 20 then. But I don't think there is anyone who wouldn't.

12,074Threads
93,039Messages
290Members
Medo24Latest member