• We are deeply saddened by the tragic events at Donald Trump's rally today. Please keep the victims and their families in your thoughts and prayers.

Me and Crypto

bestwriter

Active Participant
Novice Scribe
Registered Member
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵1.435875
Referral Credit
When I created an account with Noise Cash where they were paying in BCH I did not even know how to spell crypto. Once I got myself registered I was asked to create a wallet. A Wallet? What's that? I quickly went on a search and Google Play came to my rescue. Since I did not have a smart phone where I could download Apps. I downloaded Blue Stacks where I could merrily download Apps to my heart;s content. And that is where I now have my BCH WALLET.

There is yet another Site BMF where they pay in crypto. Now the question was to convert that into Fiat currency I had a problem there. Not having a smart phone I did not have a decipher of QR code where every converter wanted 2 FAs (2 Factor Authentications) I took helpo from my nephew who opened a BCH wallet and I sent my earnings there and now I get my money straight into my bank

DO YOU KNOW WHAT CRYPTO IS? I STILL DO NOT 😮😮😮

I sure do and I have accumulated oveer a million Satoshi that I earn Daily Compound Interest on.
I have a Smartphone, but the screen is so small I have to have a Magnigying Glass to read it.
So I use CryptoTab's NC Wallet on my Big Screen Windows computer with no fees or restrictions.

I sure do and I have accumulated oveer a million Satoshi that I earn Daily Compound Interest on.
I have a Smartphone, but the screen is so small I have to have a Magnigying Glass to read it.
So I use CryptoTab's NC Wallet on my Big Screen Windows computer with no fees or restrictions.
I have watched you and I know you are an expert in the world of everything that one see online Are you not interested in convertin them to Fiat currency?
I would have given you a 5 star rating(y)

I have watched you and I know you are an expert in the world of everything that one see online Are you not interested in convertin them to Fiat currency?
I would have given you a 5 star rating(y)
What would I do with it then, spend it? If I leave it in my Wallet I earn 6% Daily Compound Interest on it so it keeps on growing.

Funny thing my crypto journey also started with Read.cash and noise.cash. before then i use to see crypto as something that requires huge knowledge to be able to make use of it. I use to think it was beyond my understanding. But after joining and earning from read.cash i came to understand that it was way more easy to understand.

Cryptocurrency is an amazing digital asset,it has major coins and altcoins,it has so many wonderful features such as broadening the large cash volume transactions and reducing bank processes and clearance.It is simply a revolutionized way of offering financial inclusions for all.Because of its high demand and seamless features it comes with so many risks hence some regulations have been enforced and some countries have not yet acknowledged it as a legal tender.Above all it is highly volatile so must be traded with caution.

If you want to purchase or sell cryptocurrency for cash we have quite a lot of exchanges and wallets such as coinbase,Binance and so on and so forth that have built in features to allow one make deposits and withdrawals seamlessly to their local bank account in the preffered fiant currency.

Warning;before attempting to make cryptocurrency investment it is important to seek accurate information from a registered financial advisor.

Funny thing my crypto journey also started with Read.cash and noise.cash. before then i use to see crypto as something that requires huge knowledge to be able to make use of it. I use to think it was beyond my understanding. But after joining and earning from read.cash i came to understand that it was way more easy to understand.
It's no more complicated than saving pennies in a jar.

penny-jar2.jpg
Cryptocurrency is an amazing digital asset,it has major coins and altcoins,it has so many wonderful features such as broadening the large cash volume transactions and reducing bank processes and clearance.It is simply a revolutionized way of offering financial inclusions for all.Because of its high demand and seamless features it comes with so many risks hence some regulations have been enforced and some countries have not yet acknowledged it as a legal tender.Above all it is highly volatile so must be traded with caution.

If you want to purchase or sell cryptocurrency for cash we have quite a lot of exchanges and wallets such as coinbase,Binance and so on and so forth that have built in features to allow one make deposits and withdrawals seamlessly to their local bank account in the preffered fiant currency.

Warning;before attempting to make cryptocurrency investment it is important to seek accurate information from a registered financial advisor.
Instead of a financial advisor when I started I asked a friend online and he showed me how to earn it free and make it grow free, so that's all I learned and I now have balances over a million Satoshi.

It's no more complicated than saving pennies in a jar.

View attachment 59

Haha you are right though, though at the moment i still have a lot to learn especially in terms of trading crypto and the likes but i have gotten a general knowledge of how crypto works and what it is.

I am not a financial advisor, but I have been earning Crypto for a few years. To start with I don't buy it, I find ways to eaarn it online for free like Faucets, Paid to Click, Forum Posting, etc. and work on all these with my CryptoTab Browser which also earns me free Crypto. Then I deposit it in my CryptoTab NC Wallet where it also earns me Daily Compound Interest. As long as I always use free crypto, I have ZERO RISK. I earn more every day and NEVER lose any. The only risk I have is Satosi I earned free and yes I did lose on one website where I had accumulated 1.6 Million Satoshi and started failing to pay withdrawals, but it was all earned free. Prior to them failing to pay, I has already withdrawn a few hundred dollars worth, so it was not a total loss. You can go study the Blockchain and fundimentals underlying each exchange, or you can fly by the seat of your pants with a good parachute strapped on, but I made more money with the latter.

I also wanted to learn crypto, but I have a hard time understanding it, which makes my head blow. I still want to learn it in the future, though.

I also wanted to learn crypto, but I have a hard time understanding it, which makes my head blow. I still want to learn it in the future, though.
Scroll up this page until you see the big jar full of pennies. Do you understand how keeping this jar on my fireplace for five years ended up with me having my bank count it and hand me over $200 in bills? That's all I understand about Cryoto, only I go one step further and instead of putting it in a jar I deposit it where it earns me Daily Compound Interest and it grows much faster. It also removes all the risk, since I am only using money I earned free and yes you can start earning in one day and keep earning every day after that. Some say it's not worth it, but I have a Million Satosi I got free that says it is.

Scroll up this page until you see the big jar full of pennies. Do you understand how keeping this jar on my fireplace for five years ended up with me having my bank count it and hand me over $200 in bills? That's all I understand about Cryoto, only I go one step further and instead of putting it in a jar I deposit it where it earns me Daily Compound Interest and it grows much faster. It also removes all the risk, since I am only using money I earned free and yes you can start earning in one day and keep earning every day after that. Some say it's not worth it, but I have a Million Satosi I got free that says it is.
Yes, I did notice those jars, and I am so amazed.
That's why I am more eager to learn crypto trading. I do research whenever I remember it, yet I still hesitate to invest in it.

I use to regret coming to cryptocurrency very late. My first encounter with cryptocurrency is when i start posting in beermoneyforum. When i want to withdraw, the only option is cryptocurrency. I have to go back and learn how to withdraw with crypto. Now, i have learn a bit how cryptocurrency works.

I use to regret coming to cryptocurrency very late. My first encounter with cryptocurrency is when i start posting in beermoneyforum. When i want to withdraw, the only option is cryptocurrency. I have to go back and learn how to withdraw with crypto. Now, i have learn a bit how cryptocurrency works.
It works the same as the jar of pennies up higher on this thread. Each penny alone will not even buy a stick of bubble gum anymore, but when I saved enough to fill the jar and took it to the bank to count if was worth over $200 cash.

It works the same as the jar of pennies up higher on this thread. Each penny alone will not even buy a stick of bubble gum anymore, but when I saved enough to fill the jar and took it to the bank to count if was worth over $200 cash.

I discovered cryptocurrencies many years ago. It was a very long time ago. Initially, I thought that bitcoin is something really different. It seemed like a payment system that is accessible to a few people only. However, this was certainly not the case. So, I ignored it. However, now I use cryptocurrencies almost daily in order to receive and send payments. Cryptocurrencies are the best payment method. They have changed how we look at online payment systems.

I learnt about cryptocurrency during COVID-19 and I'm still learning. It has a lot of promise despite it's challenges and obstacles. It takes time to know enough about it, but the returns if you get it are worth their weight in gold.

I learnt about cryptocurrency during COVID-19 and I'm still learning. It has a lot of promise despite it's challenges and obstacles. It takes time to know enough about it, but the returns if you get it are worth their weight in gold.
The magic in what I do is I only use Crypto I earned free online and keep it in deposit accounts that pay me daily compound interest that earns every day and has for a few years now.

Last edited:
I use cryptocurrencies daily, I discovered them a long time ago and I started using them at the beginning of 2019 more or less, and now I invest in them and I also get them for free through the internet.

10,471Threads
84,008Messages
269Members
Revolved101Latest member
Back