• Support Discussion Bucks in the Agora Referral Contest!

Join us in the Agora forums referral contest and help Discussion Bucks rise to the top! Every referral counts.

Click Here to Support Us!

Me and Crypto

I also first got to know crypto through faucet sites. At that time there were no mobile crypto wallet apps, so I only joined hot wallets like Coinbase and Blockchain wallet to store Bitcoin that I got for free from faucet sites. At that time I also didn't think about how to convert BTC to fiat money because BTC was starting to be used as a means of payment. Currently there are many crypto exchanges where we can exchange crypto for local money, apart from that we can also exchange on P2P exchanges. I also don't understand much about crypto but I have to learn about the crypto world.

I also first got to know crypto through faucet sites. At that time there were no mobile crypto wallet apps, so I only joined hot wallets like Coinbase and Blockchain wallet to store Bitcoin that I got for free from faucet sites. At that time I also didn't think about how to convert BTC to fiat money because BTC was starting to be used as a means of payment. Currently there are many crypto exchanges where we can exchange crypto for local money, apart from that we can also exchange on P2P exchanges. I also don't understand much about crypto but I have to learn about the crypto world.
You do not need to understand it to earn it free.

You do not need to understand it to earn it free.
The best way to understand how cryptocurrencies work is to earn them for free on the internet, that's how I started and even today I continue to do so.

The best way to understand how cryptocurrencies work is to earn them for free on the internet, that's how I started and even today I continue to do so.
It makes good sense to have a few extra Satoshi to experiment with outside your normal every day budget.

It makes good sense to have a few extra Satoshi to experiment with outside your normal every day budget.
Exactly, if you have some free time, you can earn them for free, hopefully in a few years your balance can surprise you if you take the right steps.

11,642Threads
90,713Messages
284Members
JCVLon499Latest member