My experience at writing Sites

bestwriter

Active Participant
Novice Scribe
Sep 30, 2023
D Bucks
💵1.435875
Referral Credit
I have been on writing sites that pay since 2009. Although I have been on many Sites I have earned good at sites - myLot, Forum Coin, Virily, Bubblews, Literacy Base, Iwriter, persona paper, noise cash and BMF
myLot was my first Site and I thoroughly enjoyed my experience there Earlier there were tasks where we could write articles and they paid us US$ 4 per article and that is how I earned good there Bubblews was good too. Of the Sites that are still alive are myLot are Forum Coin.

My total earnings at myLot up-to- date is US $ 635 although they stopped paying for a few years in between

• Like Button
Reactions: Kirubel
When it comes to article writing sites, the only one i have joined and really made good money from was read cash and noise.cash. back then on read.cash i used to earn up to five dollars per day, it was pretty awesome though.i tried joining mylot but due to the fact that i do not have access to PayPal i could not make use of it.

When it comes to article writing sites, the only one i have joined and really made good money from was read cash and noise.cash. back then on read.cash i used to earn up to five dollars per day, it was pretty awesome though.i tried joining mylot but due to the fact that i do not have access to PayPal i could not make use of it.
There is nothing much going on at myLot these days and so you have not lost much I somehow could not do much with read cash

There is nothing much going on at myLot these days and so you have not lost much I somehow could not do much with read cash
I do miss read.cash and noise.cash though. I came to find out and join noise.cash a bit late but i was able to gather around 15,000 worth of crypto in my local currency within a month of joining. Both sites where amazing back then. Too bad they no longer function.

I do miss read.cash and noise.cash though. I came to find out and join noise.cash a bit late but i was able to gather around 15,000 worth of crypto in my local currency within a month of joining. Both sites where amazing back then. Too bad they no longer function.
Something went wrong with their calculations. I think they underwent heavy losses.

I missed out on noise cash and readcash but i guess it was meant to be,i think at that time there was a site that was paying well.It should have been called uptrend or something and i wonder where it has gone.I have always wanted to write but because of a busy schedule i never just got hyped for it professionally.But i had such an amazing experience with BMF and the admin was so friendly there.I cannot say my writing was top notch but i found myself earning more than $500 on the site from various gigs i did there.

I have never had such an experience duplicated anywhere else.This is the experience i try to promote that once we have people that believe in enterprise and are generally quality people then earnings can be encouraging.

My best writing site remain Triond. I really have over 450 articles before the site closed down. And very unfortunate, i don't have the articles backup anywhere. I lost over 450 articles in a single swipe. After that, i stop writing and find everything online writing a waste of time.

I missed out on noise cash and readcash but i guess it was meant to be,i think at that time there was a site that was paying well.It should have been called uptrend or something and i wonder where it has gone.I have always wanted to write but because of a busy schedule i never just got hyped for it professionally.But i had such an amazing experience with BMF and the admin was so friendly there.I cannot say my writing was top notch but i found myself earning more than $500 on the site from various gigs i did there.

I have never had such an experience duplicated anywhere else.This is the experience i try to promote that once we have people that believe in enterprise and are generally quality people then earnings can be encouraging.
I am on BMF but not active there as of now. I did well there too and yes the Admin there is very friendly But now it has been bought over and I have had no experience interacting. As you have seen I have been on many Sites. I do not know how much I have earned there but could be quite a lot

I am on BMF but not active there as of now. I did well there too and yes the Admin there is very friendly But now it has been bought over and I have had no experience interacting. As you have seen I have been on many Sites. I do not know how much I have earned there but could be quite a lot
The problem with most forums is that they are clouded with people that just want to post and comment as their mode of earning,the earning potential is so limiting like that and it is so much work.But if we get to apply some practical guides that people share we can also create our own ventures online like a blog,vlog,earning sites and or become a freelancer as some of the things we can do.

This will help us create liquidity through using the market place for some advertisement and posting some few jobs and building strong partnerships that can be life changing and benefit quite a large number.
Post automatically merged:

My best writing site remain Triond. I really have over 450 articles before the site closed down. And very unfortunate, i don't have the articles backup anywhere. I lost over 450 articles in a single swipe. After that, i stop writing and find everything online writing a waste of time.
I could understand your frustration,that is why i think if you are good with writing in various writing sites then the end ego is to have your own blog as well.So of you are not saving your work in a drive then it better you area also duplicating the work on your blog.Meaning anywhere else you are just posting and hoping for a redirect to your own blog.So that you do not get to lose tones of work that you invested so many hours and hardwork in.Creativity is valued you know.

Last edited:
Earning in Mylot this time is ridiculous but I love the site. I have many good friends there that I always miss. This time, Ihave other sites, writing articles, poems, and short stories.

Earning in Mylot this time is ridiculous but I love the site. I have many good friends there that I always miss. This time, Ih ave other sites, writing articles, poems, and short stories.
I agree with you myLot has lost its glory but as you said I too have loads of friends there as I have been there since 14 years.

I do like ways to earn like that, but some platforms are unfair, and it is hard to earn anything good. Plus, for higher-paying sites, you need to be skilled, otherwise you might get rejected. I'm not earning from any article writing site, but so far I've considere PTP forums as a way to earn some money by posting quality posts.

I do like ways to earn like that, but some platforms are unfair, and it is hard to earn anything good. Plus, for higher-paying sites, you need to be skilled, otherwise you might get rejected. I'm not earning from any article writing site, but so far I've considere PTP forums as a way to earn some money by posting quality posts.
You should concentrate on what you are good at.

• Like Button
Reactions: Jenna Appleseed
I have been on writing sites that pay since 2009. Although I have been on many Sites I have earned good at sites - myLot, Forum Coin, Virily, Bubblews, Literacy Base, Iwriter, persona paper, noise cash and BMF
myLot was my first Site and I thoroughly enjoyed my experience there Earlier there were tasks where we could write articles and they paid us US$ 4 per article and that is how I earned good there Bubblews was good too. Of the Sites that are still alive are myLot are Forum Coin.

My total earnings at myLot up-to- date is US $ 635 although they stopped paying for a few years in between
I joined ML when this tasks are no longer available. I cashed out once in Virily. Noise cash gave me some good BCH coins, so far Noise cash was the highest earning site until everything became unclear. I made 36 dollars in SCF before the disappearance of the site owner. I have pending payout request at RIF.

I joined ML when this tasks are no longer available. I cashed out once in Virily. Noise cash gave me some good BCH coins, so far Noise cash was the highest earning site until everything became unclear. I made 36 dollars in SCF before the disappearance of the site owner. I have pending payout request at RIF.
You are lucky you got paid SCF. Noise cash did not manage their Site well.

I don't have much experience yet, because early 2023 will be my journey to get to know paid sites. Mylot is the first site I know of that pays me, but nowadays I rarely come because of my busy schedule.

Mylot is the first site I joined. I have been with the site since last 13-14years and they have paid well in these years. I am not much active on the site but I still love the site.

I earned well from bubblews, noise cash. I earned $36 from SCF and one of my payment is pending and I think they won't pay it now.

Mylot is the first site I joined. I have been with the site since last 13-14years and they have paid well in these years. I am not much active on the site but I still love the site.

I earned well from bubblews, noise cash. I earned $36 from SCF and one of my payment is pending and I think they won't pay it now.
I think the owner of SCF has abandoned the site, so I don't expect to get paid from it again. I also only received 2 payments from SCF totaling $36.

You have earned good money on Mylot, but I think Mylot is no longer what it was, writing sites are very difficult to maintain and generate profit, that is why many disappear or simply stop paying their users.

To bad Virly stopped paying users. I liked time making quizes and polls. Unfortunately when they removed Adsense ads or Adsense left them, they stopped paying users. Also site got in problems with publishing articles.