My experience at writing Sites | Page 2 | Discussion Bucks

My experience at writing Sites

I got lucky there in myLot before doing article writing jobs with Sharon Bucks job requester. They paid $2.5 dollars and all my submission are accepted

I got lucky there in myLot before doing article writing jobs with Sharon Bucks job requester. They paid $2.5 dollars and all my submission are accepted
There were many requesters other than Sharon Bucks and the payment was in the range of 4 dollars to 2.5 dollars. Those were the days

I have been on writing sites that pay since 2009. Although I have been on many Sites I have earned good at sites - myLot, Forum Coin, Virily, Bubblews, Literacy Base, Iwriter, persona paper, noise cash and BMF
myLot was my first Site and I thoroughly enjoyed my experience there Earlier there were tasks where we could write articles and they paid us US$ 4 per article and that is how I earned good there Bubblews was good too. Of the Sites that are still alive are myLot are Forum Coin.

My total earnings at myLot up-to- date is US $ 635 although they stopped paying for a few years in between
4$ per article is very amazing payment for users, i have tried to earn from paid to post sites for some time, i used to work in cryptotalk forum and they pay me about 3$ per day but now they are not paying, i am active on this forum and RIF and i like both, do you have any other forum thay pays good.

Bizdustry was my best writing forum so far. It was relaxed and I learnt so much about making money online there. They also paid in cryptocurrency so I never had to worry about alternative ways to withdraw my earnings.