Police arrested a lawyer over abuse of 10 years old house maid

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵0.281750
Referral Credit
The Nigeria Police have arrested one female lawyer over abuse of 10 years who happened to be her maid. According to report, she absconded when the news filtered through social media and unfortunately for her, the news went viral. According to the victim, the accused use hot knife to brutalize her. Sometimes, the accused use to rub grinded pepper in the minor's private parts.
The abused of the minor infuriated the Minister of Women affair and she placed a bounty of 2 million naira on the accused. Within 24 hours of that pronouncement by Minister of women affairs, the lawyer was nabbed.

Some human beings, when they receive some type of authority, feel like gods and think they can do and act as they want in society, this fact that happened in a way was something that teaches a lesson in these attitudes for society to see that there is punishment for these cases .

But are these kind of parents that sent out 10 years old as maids. These parents should also be arrested. This is barbaric
Agree with it, mate. The parents are to blame too for the fate of this innocent child. They must be jailed too for child abuse. That was very brutal.

Agree with it, mate. The parents are to blame too for the fate of this innocent child. They must be jailed too for child abuse. That was very brutal.
Yeah that's why I'm all for having the number of children you can cater for. Don't bring children into the world to suffer. You send kids out to total strangers in the name of house maid to get abused by these monsters.

Yeah that's why I'm all for having the number of children you can cater for. Don't bring children into the world to suffer. You send kids out to total strangers in the name of house maid to get abused by these monsters.
Shameless, thick face, irresponsible and lazy parents never felt the agony of their kid 😞. The parents are partly to blame for the fate of their child.

Last edited:
Shameless, thick face, irresponsible and lazy patents never felt the agony of their kid 😞. The parents are partly to blame for the fate of their child.
My point exactly, the parent need to bear part of this blame why do they let out Such a young child to another person

My point exactly, the parent need to bear part of this blame why do they let out Such a young child to another person
The parents made their kid their business by producing money as a house help at a young age. These parents must be punished by the court of law.

Those culprits must be jailed or shot to death. they pay havoc to society. Just imagine a lawyer, a law breaker. May he rot in jail and hell.
It is always appalling to note that the law breaker are even the makers. Maybe they think the laws are for the helpless citizens only

It is always appalling to note that the law breaker are even the makers. Maybe they think the laws are for the helpless citizens only
I think that the lawyer was taking an illegal drug because there is no right person especially a lawyer who could do that animalistic act.

That's so heartbreaking, firstly child labour and on top of that this kind of behaviour with the child.

I think that the lawyer was taking an illegal drug because there is no right person especially a lawyer who could do that animalistic act.
Maybe because a lot of people out there are addicted to drugs or they are abusing drugs. it makes them behave anyhow.

Maybe because a lot of people out there are addicted to drugs or they are abusing drugs. it makes them behave anyhow.
Lawmakers, a law breakers and they have no right to live in freedom. They have to be cursed and burned in hell.

That's right and funny enough the law makers are the law breakers now. What an irony of life.
The world is a mess of many dirty people in politics, big corporations, and multi billon dollar businesses.

The world is a mess of many dirty people in politics, big corporations, and multi billon dollar businesses.
Yesh you know people that have the money to pay snd get themselves off ghr hook don't care to do dirty job

13,210Threads
99,092Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member