Post Count Achievements

986 for me! very near of 1000 posts :)
Wow! You are almost there.
Congratulations!! I got a bit caught up with offline obligations and one other site having monthly contest. I have to catch up here . I am also aiming for my first' 1K posts.

Wow! You are almost there.
Congratulations!! I got a bit caught up with offline obligations and one other site having monthly contest. I have to catch up here . I am also aiming for my first' 1K posts.
Yes, you are also nearby, I should have arrived earlier, but I have also been very busy lol

989 already :)

Yes, you are also nearby, I should have arrived earlier, but I have also been very busy lol

989 already :)
And slowly and slowly you would be there. I am very much positive that you would be there today only. I plan to reach there by end of this month. I have four more days to achieve that. I am very hopeful that I would do that.
Hopefully we both can be more regular here with our better time management.

And slowly and slowly you would be there. I am very much positive that you would be there today only. I plan to reach there by end of this month. I have four more days to achieve that. I am very hopeful that I would do that.
Hopefully we both can be more regular here with our better time management.
Yes, notice that with this post I just got it, today I decided to dedicate some time and I got it

Post number 1000!

Yes, notice that with this post I just got it, today I decided to dedicate some time and I got it

Post number 1000!
Yay!! Congratulations! That's a magical number and you must be feeling proud about that. It's a milestone and it seems like that it comes with it's own benefits like better compensation rate. I am sure that I will be announcing my milestone soon.

Yay!! Congratulations! That's a magical number and you must be feeling proud about that. It's a milestone and it seems like that it comes with it's own benefits like better compensation rate. I am sure that I will be announcing my milestone soon.
Of course! You already have a little more than 50 messages left to get there.

Post number 1034 :)

Of course! You already have a little more than 50 messages left to get there.

Post number 1034 :)
That's a wonderful number 1034. You seem to be having a good time here. Well I have crossed the mark of 950 posts and that's a good number too.So, I am getting closer to the 1000 post mark. It's less than 50 posts for me. And that makes me feel motivated, highly motivated.

I am also close to 1000 posts here. What are the benefits of the same? Is it just a number of what?
It would be the last milestone to reach and then your tag might change go the next hierarchy. If I am not wrong, you do get a slight increase in your compensation rates. I remember reading that when the site was new. I am not sure if there has been any recent updates that I might have missed.

Just now I read the details here. And with that I have reached the milestone of 1000 posts. I am glad that I achieved it.
Wow! That's a big milestone. Congratulations!. I can see that you are at 1004 posts. Have you noticed any changes in the compensation rates in the last four posts?
That's huge. I am sure that you will ve having many more in the coming days. I will share my 1K post news soon here.

Yes, the rates have increased now. I will try to speed up here and will try to achieve more milestones soon.
That's great to know. It's motivating for me to achieve the 1000 posts milestone soon. I think that it is the last milestone to be achieved for any increase in the pay rates. But yes, with this new rate, you will make little more every day here and that would be great.

That is the reason I was trying hard to achieve this milestone. I wish you too reach it soon.
I have reached 960 mark with this pist. I can see myself spending some time tomorrow afternoon here, unless something else comes up. I would leave it here now at 960. Tomorrow I plan to make the maximum posts upto the daily limits. I prefer not to keep posting once the daily limit is reached and the pay rates start dropping.

I have reached 960 mark with this pist. I can see myself spending some time tomorrow afternoon here, unless something else comes up. I would leave it here now at 960. Tomorrow I plan to make the maximum posts upto the daily limits. I prefer not to keep posting once the daily limit is reached and the pay rates start dropping.
Good job on getting 960 posts! Hope you make it to 1,000 posts soon! Looks like you aren't too far from there now, at 983 posts.

Good job on getting 960 posts! Hope you make it to 1,000 posts soon! Looks like you aren't too far from there now, at 983 posts.
I got busy with myLot for the last few days. And I didn't make much progress here. I am here at 984 posts. I was active here for couple of days and made some good progress. But then other sites got neglected. Time constraints and time management can be really tricky

That's very impressive attitude but we're not here for a contest of post but to try our best to earn through our quality posts, threads and discussions. We're so sure that we can reach our desired goals. On RIF I have 21 000 plus posts, 3000 plus reaction messages and 3000 plus snowflakes.
That is true

13,030Threads
98,038Messages
304Members
bhagvatprasadamLatest member