Received my pay from Microlikes | Page 2 | Discussion Bucks

Received my pay from Microlikes

• Exciting News: Updated Subscription Plans and Lower Transfer Fees! 🚀

We're thrilled to announce that we've revamped our subscription plans to offer you more value and flexibility! Plus, we've lowered our transfer fees for your convenience. Click here to read the full announcement and see all the exciting changes. Upgrade your experience today! 🎉

Absolutely how microlikes are required to exchange it from Dbucks. I will also that.
I exchanged around 350 Microlikes to Dbucks and that was equivalent tto same amount of Dbucks with some ( around 10) taken as transaction fees. You can let the Microlikes accumulate to 500 and then request for payout at Microlikes site only for 5 dollars through PayPal.

I exchanged around 350 Microlikes to Dbucks and that was equivalent tto same amount of Dbucks with some ( around 10) taken as transaction fees. You can let the Microlikes accumulate to 500 and then request for payout at Microlikes site only for 5 dollars through PayPal.

I am thinking to convert my microlikes to dollors and get it transferred to my PayPal account.

@Sanjeev , the minimum threshold is $5. If you like to apply for a cashout, follow the procedures. You will find it once you log in. You can apply on May 1 of your earnings reached $5,

I am thinking to convert my microlikes to dollors and get it transferred to my PayPal account.
Yes, you can do that. All you have to do is to reach the minimum threshold for payment. That would be 500 Microlikes for 5 dollars. I think that you can request for the payout on first day of the momth. I am not very sure about that. You can check for that.

Yes, you can do that. All you have to do is to reach the minimum threshold for payment. That would be 500 Microlikes for 5 dollars. I think that you can request for the payout on first day of the momth. I am not very sure about that. You can check for that.
You can request to redeem your MicroLikes any day at MicroLikes.com, the minimum is 500 MicroLikes. You can see the instructions once you log in.
Post automatically merged:

Absolutely how microlikes are required to exchange it from Dbucks. I will also that.
MicroLikes are not required to be exchanged for Dbucks. That is an option offered from Devin to his users at DiscussionBucks. But you can redeem your MicroLikes directly from MicroLikes.com if you have at least 500 microlikes.

Last edited:
Today I checked in there. And I was happy to see some increase in my Microlikes there. It's exciting. I would let my Microlikes accumulate there on the site and then redeem it to PayPal once I cross the threshold limit of 500 Microlikes.

• Like Button
Reactions: Sanjeev
Today I checked in there. And I was happy to see some increase in my Microlikes there. It's exciting. I would let my Microlikes accumulate there on the site and then redeem it to PayPal once I cross the threshold limit of 500 Microlikes.
Yeah, that's good news fortunately it will accumulate there. I am doing the same.

That's great. I also see the increase in my microlikes. It's because @Mike30 awarded us ML for reaction board after many days.

That's great. I also see the increase in my microlikes. It's because @Mike30 awarded us ML for reaction board after many days.
It has a good feeling. Isn't it. It was stagnant for s while and now we see it moving each day. I just checked iy before coming here.

Yeah, that's good news fortunately it will accumulate there. I am doing the same.
I sm planning to do that too. Slowly the snail would fill it's stomach. That's my mantra for all the sites. I would accumulate and ask for payment at a decent amount.

• Like Button
Reactions: Starmix
Yes , it's a good to see them increasing. I also saw them stagnant from last few days. I think it will take lots of time to reach threshold, the way they are increasing.

It has a good feeling. Isn't it. It was stagnant for s while and now we see it moving each day. I just checked iy before coming here.

I sm planning to do that too. Slowly the snail would fill it's stomach. That's my mantra for all the sites. I would accumulate and ask for payment at a decent amount.
Yes let's just ignore it and check after some time. Let's focus here though.

• Like Button
Reactions: Mike30
Yes , it's a good to see them increasing. I also saw them stagnant from last few days. I think it will take lots of time to reach threshold, the way they are increasing.
Yes, it will take some time to reach the threshold. But we don't mind it. We are not putting any time or effort there to earn. So, it is like some extra bonus that comes to us. We need to focus here and earn here. Microlikes will follow there.
Yes let's just ignore it and check after some time. Let's focus here though.
I am doing the same. I am sure that with my focus here, I will keep adding the Microlikes there too.

I also don't focus of ML now a days , I know @Mike30 takes sometime to update them but for sure he updates it.
Exactly. I know it's exciting to see your account growing fast, but the focus should be on creating good content to rank higher in the reactions leaderboard and Microlikes will come as a byproduct. I see some members that are ranking higher and they are earning a decent amount of Microlikes on a daily basis just by posting on multiple forums.

Eventually there will be times where you will have the opportunity to earn more for specific tasks, contests, give aways, etc...