RIF is alive now

I don't understand the admin problem now. He was paying on time before them. it like the hack frustrated him too.
What do you mean RIF doesn't pay people again? Why is there always a hacking issue? Can't he protect his website against hackers?

What do you mean RIF doesn't pay people again? Why is there always a hacking issue? Can't he protect his website against hackers?
No I was referring to iforumtalk that the other poster was talking about not RIF, RIF is working fine.

The admin there is no longer responding to messages after the hack. I wonder why he has gone all mute with no updates.
What? I didn't know that the forum have been hacked, that is very sad, i joined resenty and i faced some problem, i think the payment per post was good, but if its not paying any more it will be sad.

I have just visited RIF and learned that the payment system is enabled. Many will surely feel happy about this but the rate system is patterned from Forum Coin.😁
I posted two and got 2 cents much better than none. Let us manage our time so we can both serve our favorite sites DBucks and RIF.
I can’t get into my forum coin account and I am not happy about this it says my email is wrong.

I can’t get into my forum coin account and I am not happy about this it says my email is wrong.
Better forget Forum Coin it is not a rich site. It is a very poor site and lacks updates and innovations of the software that seem eternal obsolete. It is better to concentrate on DBucks and RIF.

RIF is a trusted site with a load of lots and lots of opportunities,i know boss Jordan has been busy and currently learnt he was unwell but i know he will always strive to make the site an always come around platform.RIf always pay its members.We cannot wait for s spark to light up the fire there again.

RIF is a trusted site with a load of lots and lots of opportunities,i know boss Jordan has been busy and currently learnt he was unwell but i know he will always strive to make the site an always come around platform.RIf always pay its members.We cannot wait for s spark to light up the fire there again.
What happens to Jordan? Why is he always sick? It might be a love-sick, lol. I hope Jordan will get better soon. Many will surely feel sad. He is over work which is why he is always sick. he needs rest. I am thankful RIF ot back on its feet now.

Yesh I think the site is gathering momentum again. We just have to be busy on the site again

Better forget Forum Coin it is not a rich site. It is a very poor site and lacks updates and innovations of the software that seem eternal obsolete. It is better to concentrate on DBucks and RIF.
Thanks was not sure now that I know I will stick with these 2

Thanks was not sure now that I know I will stick with these 2
There are new forum sites but unluckily they are scam sites like BigBucks. It was posted on RIF and many applied but the next day, their accounts were not found on that site. It is a scam site.

There are new forum sites but unluckily they are scam sites like BigBucks. It was posted on RIF and many applied but the next day, their accounts were not found on that site. It is a scam site.
Glad I know it now I am definitely going to stop going there and wasting my time.

Glad I know it now I am definitely going to stop going there and wasting my time.
It is not a safe site, they only make us fools registering then the next day you will be told your account does not exist.

The thing is new forums or paid to post platforms have problem in paying their customers or users, and also since they are new they have low security system and they get hacked pretty easily, i think that is the problem why they stop paying, and yeah some are scam.

Yeah the site is going as it should. And I like how the admin is lot active now which is great
Yeah, the site owner keeps on visiting his forum site. Let's hope the pay rate will be returned. I only earn one dollar there in 4 days. It's too long.

Yeah, the site owner keeps on visiting his forum site. Let's hope the pay rate will be returned. I only earn one dollar there in 4 days. It's too long.
Yeah Jordan visit the site a lot often now which I like. Yeah unfortunately that's the highest we can get now if you don't post more

Yeah Jordan visit the site a lot often now which I like. Yeah unfortunately that's the highest we can get now if you don't post more
But we can't post more. There's no payment. It seems posts are controlled up to 5 daily for a post thread as what I observed.

But we can't post more. There's no payment. It seems posts are controlled up to 5 daily for a post thread as what I observed.
Oh really I have never tried to post more I just do the first ones that I get credited then work on other sites.

Oh really I have never tried to post more I just do the first ones that I get credited then work on other sites.
I am doing it and received 20 cents pay per post thread and 1 cent for post replies for straight 10 reply posts succeeding is 1/3 of a cent 😁😁.

12,012Threads
92,712Messages
288Members
gwolf666Latest member