RIF is alive now

Okay that's not a bad idea. I might try it out from next week and see how it goes
Okay mate, try it. What I do I draft 5 posts and just copy and paste from my word doc to save time. I do research first on what to post in post thread.

Okay mate, try it. What I do I draft 5 posts and just copy and paste from my word doc to save time. I do research first on what to post in post thread.
Yeah I would do that but it's just unfortunate that our off chatting posts are not be credited. Sometimes it nice to chat on.some earning site too

Yeah I would do that but it's just unfortunate that our off chatting posts are not be credited. Sometimes it nice to chat on.some earning site too
Yes that's true there's also no credit if create a post thread on RIF in Relaxation, but we can still do it despite no payment just to express something.

I plan to request for a cashout when I reached ten dollars. I have now 9 USD and by tomorrow it becomes 10 USD from my Raw RIF. I hope we will be paid on time like DBucks after 24 hours payment is sent thru PayPal.

Hopefully the site will be sustained bv this method I would love to see the site be around for a long time
That is also what I am hoping that RIF will serve us for many years. I love RIF.

Same here hopefully it will still interest the admin to have for as long as he waLet us hope the ste o
Yes, let us hope the site owner won't feel bored and tired of his website. I will surely miss RIF if the owner decides to shut it up forever.

12,012Threads
92,713Messages
288Members
gwolf666Latest member