RIF is down again, Sigh!

Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵5.047550
Referral Credit
I wanted to visit RIF hoping for good news only to see bad news displayed on my computer screen that RIF is down again. I pity the site. It is always sick.🤬. It looks like that when many applied for a cashout. It is better for Jordan to pay the people and close the site forever. It is sickening. I love RIF, all members love RIF but the site owner of RIF never cares his loyal members. Many requested for a payout including me, but how could we get paid?

RIF went offline for the umpteenth time, just yesterday which coincided with the day of the month (15th) relating to the payment of members who had requested. Many now no longer believe in RIF, in fact it has already made too many rule changes since its launch, and it's almost possible to count more the time it has been offline, compared to that for approved payments (I understand this from the constant complaints about RIF of the members on ForumCoin). This is certainly not the Admin's fault, in fact I'm sure that he certainly had unexpected problems such as to not be able to keep the website running.​

There is no one to blame for the fate of RIF but the owner. He owns the site and he knows how to run it. In case the site revenue is too small, but we see many ads running. Let us still hope that members on RIF will be paid .

There is no one to blame for the fate of RIF but the owner. He owns the site and he knows how to run it. In case the site revenue is too small, but we see many ads running. Let us still hope that members on RIF will be paid .
You're right. After all, if this website were to close permanently, as you will surely have already seen in the past, it would not be the first nor the last. Consequently, this should not be surprising.

You're right. After all, if this website were to close permanently, as you will surely have already seen in the past, it would not be the first nor the last. Consequently, this should not be surprising.
Yes, it could possibly happen because it's happening successively how I wished the site to survive. Only the site owner knows.

Yes, it could possibly happen because it's happening successively how I wished the site to survive. Only the site owner knows.
Maybe, you mean @Jordan , but he still doesn't even issue a press release to his members. In short member have the right to be informed about any changes or upgrades.

Maybe, you mean @Jordan , but he still doesn't even issue a press release to his members. In short member have the right to be informed about any changes or upgrades.
There is not other site, we are talking about RIF, but this day RIf is back. It can be opened nw, but I will not be active there unless receive my pay.

I hope Jordan informs the members about the current state of the website. Are earnings still enabled? If not, then he should let us know so we won't wait for nothing.
RIF is back this morning, We can do business there. I am waiting for my payment before I go back to the site. I want to make sure that we get paid.

There is not other site, we are talking about RIF, but this day RIf is back. It can be opened nw, but I will not be active there unless receive my pay.
Some say it would be good if Joshua and Devin both became co-administrators of RIF. In this circumstance they could therefore cover Jordan's work-related absences.

I wanted to visit RIF hoping for good news only to see bad news displayed on my computer screen that RIF is down again. I pity the site. It is always sick.🤬. It looks like that when many applied for a cashout. It is better for Jordan to pay the people and close the site forever. It is sickening. I love RIF, all members love RIF but the site owner of RIF never cares his loyal members. Many requested for a payout including me, but how could we get paid?
I admire your loyalty with RIF.

I admire your loyalty with RIF.
RIF is back RIF is the first ptp site I experienced never have I known before about a ptp forum. I was always a prisoner of my work. I need another diversion to motivate me.

I think RIF is down again, don't worry, spend your time on something else in the meantime and let's hope it comes back.

RIF is back RIF is the first ptp site I experienced never have I known before about a ptp forum. I was always a prisoner of my work. I need another diversion to motivate me.
That's good. I seldom. visit forums now, busier with surveys. Sometimes I visit ML and here..

That's good. I seldom. visit forums now, busier with surveys. Sometimes I visit ML and here..
Oh yeah but don't you have Christmas vacation so you will be always here? We miss your presence my friend.

Oh yeah but don't you have Christmas vacation so you will be always here? We miss your presence my friend.
It's the busiest time at work, I am not. even able to utilize my leaves. I am trying though to visit sites and post one or two. I can only do so most of the time during bed time already.

It's the busiest time at work, I am not. even able to utilize my leaves. I am trying though to visit sites and post one or two. I can only do so most of the time during bed time already.
I also do activities here in the evening after work. I spend two hours straight on Dbucks and then on RIF alternately. I have to utilize my time productively.

12,012Threads
92,712Messages
288Members
gwolf666Latest member