RIF is down again, Sigh!

Let's watch and see how things goes though and hopefully by next year he would be able to get things back in order. If we all should remember, the site was not like at the very beginning. Things where a lot better and easier.

I also do activities here in the evening after work. I spend two hours straight on Dbucks and then on RIF alternately. I have to utilize my time productively.
Did you receive your payout from RIF?

Nah, I don't. It's almost two weeks now. It's so frustrating dunno what happens to Jordan. I stop posting.
That's the main reason why I don't feel like posting there, it's all too uncertain.

That's the main reason why I don't feel like posting there, it's all too uncertain.
1 also felt discourage. The more we feel like a fool saving his site for free. I don't believe he has no time to visit. It seems intentional.

too many people waiting for the site to return to normal since the summer, but the site has long since started to have problems and there are no communications or resolutions from the administrator and it's been a few months since that, if there is no communication, there is no reason to be in RIF.

This is because the administration isn't active. We just need to give it time and he would come around
I hope so, i have some money in the forum, and requested for withdrawal, so if the forum not returned then all my earnings will be lost.

too many people waiting for the site to return to normal since the summer, but the site has long since started to have problems and there are no communications or resolutions from the administrator and it's been a few months since that, if there is no communication, there is no reason to be in RIF.
That's so right there's no reason to stay on RIF. Members are making the site running but the site owner never cares paying them. It's worrisome and distressing. It seems international.

12,012Threads
92,708Messages
288Members
gwolf666Latest member